Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

DAILY WATER GOAL PLEASE

christee123christee123 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
I would love the option to set daily water intake goals on MFP. Water intake tracking is so important and while I do use the current tracking option (thank you for the ability to switch to ounces!!), I would love some way to set how much water I want to drink per day. It always is more motivating to know that I hit my goal every day, or if I need to drink a little more water to hit my goal. Please consider this option in the next update. Thank you! I love MFP!!

Replies

• canadianmom1975canadianmom1975 Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    yes mfp please do this
  • PALMINADALESSANDROPALMINADALESSANDRO Posts: 192Member Member Posts: 192Member Member
    UHM...there IS an option to set daily water intake. It's located on the Add Daily Food ...I don't know about cell phone apps for this site but on desktop, it's there.
  • BarbaraJSmith65BarbaraJSmith65 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    @Palminadalessandro - you can track your intake, but as far as I can see, you can't set a goal. I'd love to be able to set my daily goal for X ounces per day and be able to get reminders.
  • socajamsocajam Posts: 3,013Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,013Member, Premium Member
    Hey folks, the cell phone is perfect for what you are requesting.
    Google play etc have numerous water reminders which are FREE - all you have to do is download.
    I have one and it really works.
  • mom26boys2014mom26boys2014 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Setting a water goal above 8 glasses would be beneficial, especially if one is in an exercise program.
  • socajamsocajam Posts: 3,013Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,013Member, Premium Member
    Something wrong with adding water to your diary.
  • boredloserboredloser Posts: 119Member Member Posts: 119Member Member
    There's already an option for that for mobile and desktop. :-)
    Seems they want more
  • cedhomecedhome Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I'd also like to ask if there's a way to set a reminder to drink water, like what MFP has for meal log reminders. If not it would nice to have it. I currently use a separate app for that. Thanks!
  • GazeboDweebGazeboDweeb Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Ditto! Fitbit let's you set your water goal... Just sayin'... MyFitnessPal should get on board. I would LOVE to see this feature added.
  • jandersen0617jandersen0617 Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    Bump. Please just add the ability to change from the fixed (64oz) goal to a custom per-user goal. I drink a gallon per day. MFP shows this as a heavily overflowing glass, where it should be a filled up glass! Visually, it bothers me. Functionally, it also bothers me as other apps support this. The recommendation to just "get another app" is not enough.