Slim fast works!!!

2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    Rawr1978 wrote: »
    It works because it trains your tummy to accept less matter.
    I'm on it, and I find the days when I stick to it to be far more successful than the days I skip.
    Actually, you can drink 2 shakes at a time and your tummy wouldn't know the difference. It's a MEASURED out amount that people stick to to get a result. If they don't, they don't get a result. It's really no different than eating a frozen dinner 2 times a day (fixed amount) and then a decent dinner (600 calories) to finish off the day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• JaymeHayes14
    JaymeHayes14 Posts: 15 Member
    Just so everyone who commented knows. I am not using slimfast anymore and I have moved to whey protein!!!! I am learning to eat healthier and using MFP app to count calories. I was using slimfast to get a jump start to my weightloss. I have also incorporated weightlifting which I love, and using my elliptical everyday. Getting stronger everyday!! Thanks for veryones comments and support!!!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Hey whatever helps to keep a deficit ;)
    I like to chew that's why is not for me but if for you it's working why not??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!