Humans are not designed to drink cows milk

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    PETA embarasses themselves without help....

Yes they do.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    PETA stands for "Please Eat The Animals" and "People Eating Tasty Animals".
  • This is almost as bad as my ice cream bed thread yesterday... almost.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    This topic is about drinking milk, not about the treatment of animals (in one propaganda video). Got join a PETA forum. Please stop trying to spread your political agenda on a health and fitness forum.

Hi Shill, welcome back, good to see you spewing trash from your snack hole....again....now go take one for GMOs again, eh? You've earned your paycheck today son.

Lolwut?

Actually, I've seen comments like this in response to opposition to conspiracy website comments.

Just a bit of advice: not everyone who disagrees with your view is a "shill"...

...and to claim that undermines support for you argument (however tenuous that may already be).
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Phew! I think this thread finally ended.

Now I can go have some milk and cookies.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

Now I can go have some mike and cookies.

Who's Mike & what does he have to do with whether or not humans are designed to drink cows' milk?
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    I find it quite sad the number of people who can't understand that we were never designed to drink milk from strange mammals

To those of you unable to understand I am sorry :(
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    I find it quite sad the number of people who can't understand that we were never designed to drink milk from strange mammals

But your mother was a stranger when you were first started breastfeeding.

and what do you mean by "designed" when we were not designed but rather evolved?
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member

Good thing we weren't designed.

I thought I ended this thread a while ago! What gives?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member

and what do you mean by "designed" when we were not designed but rather evolved?

By your first six words, I really thought you were going to take that in a different, way more hilarious direction
  • I agree humans do not need cow milk or meat! Live healthy and be healthy!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member

By your first six words, I really thought you were going to take that in a different, way more hilarious direction

yeah, my bad. Missed opportunity.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    I'm so jealous :( I want to drink milk but it doesn't agree with my stomach so I drink almond milk instead. My husbands loves whole milk so much I think he would bust out laughing if I showed him all of this.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member

[/quote

We were not designed, we evolved, and we can eat any damn thing we want to, I can't see that you have a valid point here at all.]
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member

Now I can go have some mike and cookies.

Who's Mike & what does he have to do with whether or not humans are designed to drink cows' milk?
    [/quote

Personally I would LOVE to have some Mike!]
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Personally I would LOVE to have some Mike!

That depends on the Mike in question...there are some I could do without...
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Can I ask please - what is the deal about almond milk in particular when it has considerably less protein in it than soya or cow milk?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Can I milk the OP for starting this thread?

Promise not to use my teeth.

a little tooth action never hurt anyone
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Can I milk the OP for starting this thread?

Promise not to use my teeth.

a little tooth action never hurt anyone

Agreed
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    I agree humans do not need cow milk or meat! Live healthy and be healthy!

Humans evolved to eat meat, our ancestors were omnivores; for proof just look at your teeth. It was the protein in meat (especially after we "discovered" fire and started cooking it) that allowed our hominid ancestors to develop larger brains. Milk is also an incredibly nutritious foodstuff.

One of the benefits of our larger brains is the ability for abstract thought and to make choices. To suggest that we would be healthier by denying evolution is patently absurd but you are free to choose to live meat and milk free if you wish.