Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you want to meet the person above?

19479489509529531129

Replies

  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 31,888 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Perfect. We may need to flip him upside down. Feeling strong today, @PaperDoll_ ?

    I’ve got big muscles. Imaginary ones count right? πŸ’ͺ
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 13,914 Member
    Absolutely. Perhaps @mikmakmary wishes to help us in our endeavour.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    *walks out the door.
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Absolutely. Perhaps @mikmakmary wishes to help us in our endeavour.

    I'm a little skinny right now. I'm working on my muscles :) But yes I can help!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 13,914 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    *walks out the door.

    Come back!!! I want to meet you!!!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,998 Member
    absolutely. She's a sweetheart
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    edited May 2020
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    *walks out the door.

    Come back!!! I want to meet you!!!

    Lag.. that was for @PaperDoll_

    Sure.. coffee for start.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    absolutely. She's a sweetheart

    🍻
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    😬😳🀬
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    😬😳🀬

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come and join us for seafood!

    Noo.. don't want the be the sea "food".. πŸ˜‚
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 979 Member
    Sure
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    😬😳🀬

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come and join us for seafood!

    We need a third person to share the bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    😬😳🀬

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come and join us for seafood!

    We need a third person to share the bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Though z is paying.. πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    edited May 2020
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    😬😳🀬

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come and join us for seafood!

    We need a third person to share the bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Though z is paying.. πŸ˜‚

    🀫🀫🀫🀫

    That means yes?
    Cool.. will have surf n turf.. and tiramisu for dessert.. πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,767 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    😬😳🀬

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come and join us for seafood!

    We need a third person to share the bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Though z is paying.. πŸ˜‚

    🀫🀫🀫🀫

    That means yes?
    Cool.. will have surf n turf.. and tiramisu for desert.. πŸ˜‚

    I'm having dessert... desert sand gets in my teeth.. πŸ˜†
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Ill pay for all the desert and the desserts 😜
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,607 Member
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    Ill pay for all the desert and the desserts 😜

    You sure? Im here πŸ˜†
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    😬😳🀬

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ come and join us for seafood!

    We need a third person to share the bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Though z is paying.. πŸ˜‚

    🀫🀫🀫🀫

    That means yes?
    Cool.. will have surf n turf.. and tiramisu for desert.. πŸ˜‚

    I'm having dessert... desert sand gets in my teeth.. πŸ˜†

    Hardyharhar.. πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,210 Member
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    Ill pay for all the desert and the desserts 😜

    You sure? Im here πŸ˜†

    Talk about food and ya show up.. πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,767 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    neilwij wrote: Β»
    Ill pay for all the desert and the desserts 😜

    You sure? Im here πŸ˜†

    Talk about food and ya show up.. πŸ˜‚

    And you're here too πŸ€”