Ladies, did your weight loss help reduce your PMS symptoms?

2»

Replies

• mihyun28
    mihyun28 Posts: 12 Member
    When you achieved your weight loss goal and maintained a healthy BMI did you notice any improvement with PMS symptoms? Please say, yes! I need something else to look forward to in my weight loss journey.
    speaking from my own experience. I lost 100 lbs in 18 months and have kept it off since 2011. I have a much healthier diet and I workout. PMS is a lot better and my period isn't as heavy or as long as it used to be.

I weighed 245 lbs and had horrible cramps and heavy bleeding. I went on birth control and that helped. I lost 100 pounds and didn't like the way the pill was making me emotional. So I told my doc I was going off of it since I weighed so much less.

I did and my periods are different than before. I've been off the pill for 2 years. Less cramps, less bleeding, and no more emotional roller coaster! It's just my personal experience.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!