Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you take the poster above out on a date.

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Go fishing.. 😝
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    Nope
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Don’t think I’ve enough money for all of um.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Your favorite gym
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Coffee at a cat cafe maybe?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Certainly.. where you want to go T?
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    ex6klpi4ws2k.jpeg
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Absolutely
  • CountryGirlatHeart97
    CountryGirlatHeart97 Posts: 590 Member
    No thanks. Too old.
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Definitely too young, set her up with my son. :flowerforyou:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Coffee ☕ you can tell me what Hawaii is like
  • theeldestberry
    edited August 2021
    It's very...different. Very laid back, things happen much more on an if they happen kind of schedule.

My favorite word is mahalo. It means anything from a genuine, laid back way of heartfelt thanks to a "hey, we show up when we want, thanks for dealing with our island lifestyle, we're marginally sorry for the inconvenience our lack of dependability brings". The genuine way is exceptionally cool to be the recipient, it feels like a verbal hug. The second feels like an emotional Long Island eff you, and has fast become a family joke.

You got stung by a jellyfish? First aid is available only on Thursdays from noon to 2pm. Mahalo.

You need tires for your car? We sell tires all day, 5 days a week, from 11am-2pm. Installer only works every third week on Wednesday, first come first served. Mahalo.

• slimgirljo15
    It's very...different. Very laid back, things happen much more on an if they happen kind of schedule.

My favorite word is mahalo. It means anything from a genuine, laid back way of heartfelt thanks to a "hey, we show up when we want, thanks for dealing with our island lifestyle, we're marginally sorry for the inconvenience our lack of dependability brings". The genuine way is exceptionally cool to be the recipient, it feels like a verbal hug. The second feels like an emotional Long Island eff you, and has fast become a family joke.

You got stung by a jellyfish? First aid is available only on Thursdays from noon to 2pm. Mahalo.

You need tires for your car? We sell tires all day, 5 days a week, from 11am-2pm. Installer only works every third week on Wednesday, first come first served. Mahalo.

😄 sounds like a great place. Except for if you need tyres or first aid lol.
  • theeldestberry

It's wonderful, I've had a good experience. A couple of always remember kind of times. It's also not my place to live - the lack of accountability would drive me nuts. :) But for a place to disconnect and melt off stress? Yup, it can do that as long as you can fend for yourself to get the basics. If you've got water and sunscreen and a few sandwiches, you're gonna have a good time provided that's all you want.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2021

It's wonderful, I've had a good experience. A couple of always remember kind of times. It's also not my place to live - the lack of accountability would drive me nuts. :) But for a place to disconnect and melt off stress? Yup, it can do that as long as you can fend for yourself to get the basics. If you've got water and sunscreen and a few sandwiches, you're gonna have a good time provided that's all you want.

I'd love to go, it sounds so peaceful. I'd be good with that water, sunscreen and a couple sandwiches and some great scenery and hiking trails.

Saw your hiking pic.. 🙂
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Yes....lazy day on a charter fishing boat ....fishing during the day, sunning, candlelight dinner on deck...a way to just escape....
  • Definitely too young, set her up with my son. :flowerforyou:

How old is your son???
  • theeldestberry
    Definitely too young, set her up with my son. :flowerforyou:

How old is your son???

Early 20s
  • I am 24.
  • theeldestberry
    You'll be too old for him :smirk: