Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post a quote

Replies

• honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 3,194 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,194 Member
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 3,194 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,194 Member
    “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”

Will Rogers
  • CycleMomOf3CycleMomOf3 Member Posts: 326 Member Member Posts: 326 Member
  • JessD9031JessD9031 Member Posts: 581 Member Member Posts: 581 Member
    Tell me and I forget.
    Teach me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn.

Franklin
  • SERobinsonJrSERobinsonJr Member, Premium Posts: 94 Member Member, Premium Posts: 94 Member
    Nobody exists on purpose, Nobody belongs anywhere, we’re all going to die. Stop taking everything so seriously in life, in the end, it all means nothing because all you have is yourself and what you choose to do with your life. Stop waiting for things to get handed to you, go out and get it. - Rick and Morty
  • strangeanimal55strangeanimal55 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    Nobody exists on purpose, Nobody belongs anywhere, we’re all going to die. Stop taking everything so seriously in life, in the end, it all means nothing because all you have is yourself and what you choose to do with your life. Stop waiting for things to get handed to you, go out and get it. - Rick and Morty

You forgot the best part. "Now let's go watch TV"
  • Punksprincess83Punksprincess83 Member Posts: 190 Member Member Posts: 190 Member
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 3,009 Member Member Posts: 3,009 Member
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,597 Member Member Posts: 2,597 Member
    This movie still freaks me out.

″‘Should I put this speck down? . . .’ Horton thought with alarm.
    ‘If I do, these small persons may come to great harm.
    I *can’t* put it down.
    And I *won’t!*
    After all A person’s a person.
    No matter how small.‘”

Horton (Dr Seuss)
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    Save your backings boys because even ribs need em’ to come out perfect.

zn3xmsyxb4ds.jpeg

^ That’s a brand new quote. You can quote me on that. A couple few of you will get it.
    edited July 12
  • PAWGliacciPAWGliacci Member Posts: 346 Member Member Posts: 346 Member
    Now, more than ever before, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature...If the next centennial does not find us a great nation...it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces.
    James Garfield
    I do not suffer fools, gladly, and fools with badges -- never.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 266,030 Member Member Posts: 266,030 Member