Post a quote

Replies

• AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member

“There’s a humorous side to every situation. The challenge is to find it.”
    “Some people see the glass half full, others see it half empty. I see a glass that’s twice as big as it needs to be.”
    “Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body.” – George Carlin
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    3gbnzz9s1t05.jpeg

This was exactly like the Cypress Hill concert last night. Except for the girl with the lip ring. And the clove cigarettes. It was all in the air. And on the stage. And I didn’t feel anything from it. But I’m almost positive it would show up if drug tested. 😂 Between our poor air quality and all the weed it was by far the most smoky concert I’ve ever been to.
    kd3yvbvz4f4n.gif

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,435 Member
    i168gw0pg0dk.jpeg
  • Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2023

"It's getting too late in my life to care about the small things. It's getting too late to not be brave, to not live my life fully, to not try to be an artist. Trivial things like how nice your hotel room is, or if you have to be naked for a while, they fade away."

• honey_honey_12
    wbl6oz19c0z6.jpeg
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    “Destiny is what you are supposed to do in life. Fate is what kicks you in the *kitten* to make you do it.”
    ― Henry Miller
  • Photo_Friday
    edited July 2023
    “Walking around nude in front of humans was not a good way to keep a low profile with the community. It was an excellent way to make new friends, though.”

Rachel Vincent

• honey_honey_12
    7h5sq6q5vkbn.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    2waduqkot4ve.jpeg
  • Photo_Friday

“To see ourselves as others see us is a most salutary gift. Hardly less important is the capacity to see others as they see themselves.”

Aldous Huxley

• honey_honey_12
    rspiyoh8c3oe.jpeg
  • Photo_Friday

"We live in an atmosphere of shame. We are ashamed of everything that is real about us; ashamed of ourselves, of our relatives, of our incomes, of our accents, of our opinions, of our experience, just as we are ashamed of our naked skins."

George Bernard Shaw

• dinky2355
    dinky2355 Posts: 3 Member
    He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.

Lao Tzu
  • honey_honey_12
    layjzo39727c.jpeg
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 521 Member
    at2my9h6bx9q.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,741 Member
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    at2my9h6bx9q.jpg

It’s me. I need to hear it.
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 521 Member
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    at2my9h6bx9q.jpg

It’s me. I need to hear it.

❤️
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,017 Member
    Most things are differently valued by those who have them and by those that wish to get them: what belongs to us, and what we give away, always seems very precious to us. -Aristotle
  • Photo_Friday

"Man’s naked form belongs to no particular moment in history; it is eternal, and can be looked upon with joy by the people of all ages."

Auguste Rodin

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,741 Member

"Man’s naked form belongs to no particular moment in history; it is eternal, and can be looked upon with joy by the people of all ages."

Auguste Rodin

He was a thinker, that guy