Sandy's OMAD Journal

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Hey lovelies! Will be posting daily again, I just was out of it with our company. Bad sleep made worse by having to sleep in the master bedroom, the temperpedic hurts my back and between that and the hubbys snoring, I was a zombie. I didn’t really post on social media at all.

However, his friend was an awesome guest and I did manage to have some fun. I did good on OMAD the first two days then went down hill by enjoying drinks from Fri-Monday. Lol. Then yesterday, after he left, I went overboard and ate *kitten* all day. I’m okay, won’t be hopping on the scale, I’d rather just start fresh today and keep in positive spirits!

I got my herbs yesterday and slept the best I’ve slept in years! Like happy tears best! I actually have hope now! Lol

I’ll post later today. You all take care :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    So sorry to hear about your bad sleep♥️ Happy to hear that you got your herbs and finally got some good sleep👍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Sounds like you had a great time! Just get back on track and the weight will start flying off :) I had a bad Monday for no reason at all :)….

SO happy you were able to sleep!!!!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    1v7sl78x3p0u.jpeg

Partially homemade beef stroganoff and green beans, delicious!

And ty, ladies, I’m so happy about the sleep :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOM NOM NOM I love me some stroganoff - used lamb shank to make some one time...DELISH!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm glad your herbs are working, what k8nd do you take?
  • volgirl1322
    Yes, curious on what kind of herbs you took as well.

The meal is making me drool! <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Yay so glad those herbs are helping you sleep and that meal looks SO dang good!
  • wsandy8512
    I’m taking the kind of herb that would give me the munchies if I take anytime before bedtime. 😂😂

Another great nights sleep last night and no horrific side effects like those horrible anti-depressant my doctor was using to treat my chronic insomnia.

@mistymeadows2005 I will try that sometime :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lol that's awesome Sandy! I really wish our government would get that stick out of their *kitten* about that 'herb'. They're already corrupt and money hungry... just imagine the money they could make if they just made it legal everywhere and taxed it.
    Just imagine how many it could help with chronic illnesses and pain.
    Anyway... so happy to hear that it's helping you :)
  • wsandy8512
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Lol that's awesome Sandy! I really wish our government would get that stick out of their *kitten* about that 'herb'. They're already corrupt and money hungry... just imagine the money they could make if they just made it legal everywhere and taxed it.
    Just imagine how many it could help with chronic illnesses and pain.
    Anyway... so happy to hear that it's helping you :)

I couldn’t agree with you more! It’s much safer than the majority of prescriptions they want to slap out to everyone. Makes me sick.

I am so happy it’s working, ecstatic, actually!

• mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2019
    I'll jump in here - since OBVIOUSLY I'm an advocate LMAO :D:D:D

For anyone who doesn't know - this is the only thing that has kept me from taking Opiates since I was in my early 20s, and I believe it LITERALLY saved my life.

Sandy can attest that it literally changes lives - I'm OVER THE MOON excited that you can sleep...and more importantly REST, because you don't hafta worry about addiction, or side effects, or the effectiveness waning due to long term use - you'll be able to sleep every night, forever <3
  • volgirl1322
    So happy it is working.....and I totally agree ---would be so awesome if it were legal......for so many reasons!!!!!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    No different than alcohol and one perk is it doesn't give you a hang over so I say legalize it everywhere, NOW!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    No different than alcohol and one perk is it doesn't give you a hang over so I say legalize it everywhere, NOW!!!

Not only does it not give you a hangover, but it's CALORIE FREE! (Unless it's medibles...still less cals than drinking LMAO)
  • wsandy8512

Exactly :)

• wsandy8512
    I'll jump in here - since OBVIOUSLY I'm an advocate LMAO :D:D:D

For anyone who doesn't know - this is the only thing that has kept me from taking Opiates since I was in my early 20s, and I believe it LITERALLY saved my life.

Sandy can attest that it literally changes lives - I'm OVER THE MOON excited that you can sleep...and more importantly REST, because you don't hafta worry about addiction, or side effects, or the effectiveness waning due to long term use - you'll be able to sleep every night, forever <3

^^Truth sweet lady! Over the moon is the perfect phrase for how I am feeling about it. :)
  • wsandy8512
    esc70a30l5sw.jpeg
    f1dbp4i34ud2.jpeg

Not a big hot dog fan, but these Ballpark NY style franks were great topped with sliced cheese, homemade sloppy joes, onion, jalapeños, ketchup, and mustard. I also had a small bag of pork rinds and a homemade “mousse” made with HWC, cacao powder and chocolate stevia. It would’ve been a low carb meal had I not decided to finish one of two cokes left that my hubby’s buddy bought the other day. Lol. Oh well. Donnie has the last coke so won’t have that temptation around tomorrow :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO funny that a random coke is what did ya in - sometimes it's JUST timing! LOL

That mouse looks so scrumptious <3
  • wsandy8512
    LMFAO funny that a random coke is what did ya in - sometimes it's JUST timing! LOL

😂😂😂😂