what will you eat for lunch today?

Replies

• smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Today I had roast butternut squash with caramelised onion, avocado and feta in a tortilla wrap.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    edited April 2017
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Today I had roast butternut squash with caramelised onion, avocado and feta in a tortilla wrap.

That sounds amazing.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Tuna sandwich and pretzels. I had a bacon theta burger and sweet potato fries yesterday for lunch and it was nom.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member

That sounds amazing.

It was! I'm trying to get more veg in to my lunches so I'm pleased it turned out well.
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    exams again today, so boiled eggs and cauliflower rice with halo top for later.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Today? Gluten free corn dogs. I want them. I don't want anyone to tell me they are bad for me. I don't care today.

Yesterday I ate salad with tuna added. Some days I eat baked potatoes. Most days I eat dinner leftovers.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I had scrambled egg on toast. My daughter has chicken pox spots in her mouth and I was trying to make something she will eat, rather than something healthy for me!

Why are Scrambled eggs unhealthy? There is lots of protein and more micronutrients in an egg than most other single foods.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Peanut butter and honey sandwich with chocolate milk!

Yes, I am a kindergartner.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Jimmy Johns from the nursing staff because its administrative professionals day and they have a bun-less option :) .
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Grilled chicken breast with Franks, blue cheese crumbles on a low carb tortilla.
  • BethMarieVA
    BethMarieVA Posts: 64 Member
    I will be having tuna fish and saltine crackers (made with Dijon Mustard instead of Mayo- it is really good and really helps reduce the calories).
    A cup of cantaloupe
    A cup of Carrots coated in Light Olive Garden dressing
    A chocolate pudding snack pack :)
  • lynsey_brown
    lynsey_brown Posts: 2 Member
    Some of these lunches sound nice......but some sound weird!

I had leftover Greek salad with garlic stuffed olives and a small amount of feta cheese, sri lankan chicken soup and a red onion bagel.

I train twice a day on wednesdays so i usually need a big lunch, this came to about 530 calories. Dinner is a steak with salad and breakfast was a protein shake so they are small in calories compared to lunch.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    wrap w/chicken breast, cheese, and mustard. I'll have some cucumbers and carrots as a side.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Cobb salad: lettuce, spinach, grape tomatoes, hard boiled egg, slice of bacon, avocado, blue cheese and grilled chicken breast with Litehouse Opa Greek yogurt ranch dressing. Had the same for dinner last night, but used shredded colby jack cheese in place of the blue cheese. This is my go-to protein powerhouse meal.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    The rest of my bbq chicken pizza from last night.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Shrimp cocktail and some pork rinds.
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Salad with grilled chicken, broccoli, cheese, dried cranberries, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette. And a square of dark chocolate.
  • TBarkley17
    TBarkley17 Posts: 2 Member
    Smarts ones microwave dinner - 290 calories; and raw carrots with light ranch dressing (2TBS).
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Chickpea curry with veggies and chicken.