I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options

Replies

• Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Two more days and I'll finally finish this video!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

NICE! Do you see or feel any different? I am halfway through and nothing has changed really for me
  • Sillybee727
    Options

NICE! Do you see or feel any different? I am halfway through and nothing has changed really for me

My weight is only down a few lbs but I feel much different. I've taken pics and measurements after each level so I know I've lost inches. My clothes are looser and I feel the muscles coming in.

Stick with it! I didn't start really seeing results until end of level 2, but I think even 4-5 days into level 1 my stamina was improving. If you felt that too it's working. For me it was:

1. Increase stamina
    2. Slightly looser clothes
    3. Measurable inches lost
    4. A few lbs lost
    5. Feeling tighter muscles all over
    6. (Hopefully tomorrow) I can see a difference in pics
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 19. I haven't lost a ton of weight only 4.5 lbs but I've finally noticed my side "crease" is gone and my back is looking better! I'm so excited! Lol
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I'm on day 19. I haven't lost a ton of weight only 4.5 lbs but I've finally noticed my side "crease" is gone and my back is looking better! I'm so excited! Lol

That is a huge weight loss in my book. I'm sure I haven't loss anything but once it's over I will check. I think I may notice subtle changes so I'll look out for them
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 20 done!
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I hate pendulum lunges with hammer curls too! And the squat and V lift thing in the strength of the last circuit :neutral: They're getting easier though! Day 15 done. No inches lost and the scale isn't moving but I feel stronger so I'm focusing on that!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @HaleCry did you take pics ?cause that's when you can see the difference. I lost inches w level one and then they stopped :#
  • Sillybee727
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I hate pendulum lunges with hammer curls too! And the squat and V lift thing in the strength of the last circuit :neutral: They're getting easier though! Day 15 done. No inches lost and the scale isn't moving but I feel stronger so I'm focusing on that!

I thought those two exercises from level 2 were the worst! For me, level three was better.

• SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I'm glad to here level 3 is better and that V one....don't get me started. "Eye level" REALLY! I can barely squat let alone raise them up above my waist. Lol! I think tomorrow is my last level 2 day...I just realized it. Yay!!!
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My shoulders buuuuurn!! lol. And @marieschneider1097 I did take photos! Waiting until the end to take more photos. Half way through with 15 days left to go!
  • desertcoyote19
    desertcoyote19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred a year ago and got amazing results. Just had my second kid 2 months ago and starting it back up again and am on day 3. Feel free to add me, the more motivation we can get, the better.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 21 done!! :)
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 22 done! @desertcoyote19 @HaleCry how are you guys doing?
  • kittenmermaid
    kittenmermaid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. I did 30DS a couple years ago and it gave me an awesome body. Wish I had kept it up. Now I'm getting married in September so I'm going to try to get two rounds in this summer starting today. :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. I did 30DS a couple years ago and it gave me an awesome body. Wish I had kept it up. Now I'm getting married in September so I'm going to try to get two rounds in this summer starting today. :)

That's awesome!!! I start level 3 tomorrow.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
  • Meggie43
    Meggie43 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im on day 25. .5 more days to go. I am down 6 lbs and know Ive lost inches. I am still modifying a few of the exercises. I find the first exercise very hard on my wrists. When you are in a plank to up to back down . I wonder what dvd I should buy next .
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Meggie43 wrote: »
    Im on day 25. .5 more days to go. I am down 6 lbs and know Ive lost inches. I am still modifying a few of the exercises. I find the first exercise very hard on my wrists. When you are in a plank to up to back down . I wonder what dvd I should buy next .

That is a GREAT loss. Keep up the good work. I hear some talk about ripped in 30. Maybe try that. I also need a cardio routine I could do twice a week. I'm open to suggestions if any of you have them.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @Meggie43 you should do ripped in 30! That's what I'm going to do next :) I have 8 more days left.