PB2 peanut butter

2»

Replies

• wenrob
    wenrob Posts: 125 Member
    I've only been able to find PB&Me locally. I bought the "natural" kind that is only peanuts. I use real peanut butter on my toast, but I use the powder for lots of things - You can replace some of the flour in baked goods with it and it's awesome.

My favourite afternoon snack is currently a half-cup plain greek yogurt with 1 tbsp PB&Me and 1 tsp honey, then I dip apple slices in it. So yummy!

I also mix a tbsp of it with a little bit of peanut oil and salt and drizzle it over popcorn. I'm a bit obsessed with my Peanut Butter Popcorn.
    Well now, that's a genius idea! You just gave me my snack for the evening.
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    I freaking love PB2! I'm pregnant and I'm craving peanut butter BAD. I mix the plain PB2 with water (I always weigh it) and use it to top vanilla yogurt mixed with chopped up apple and special K protein cereal, big protein hit and totally satisfies my craving for peanut butter and apples.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,299 Member
    my go to snack is 1 Eggo low fat waffle (70 cal) 1/2 Tbl of my favorite jam (25 cal) or sugar free jam & I only use 1 Tbl of pb at a time (95 cal)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    The brand "Just Great Stuff" is ridiculously better. But to answer your question, get plain. You can always add cocoa powder.
  • __Lora__
    __Lora__ Posts: 1,184 Member
    I love the regular PB2 in chocolate protein shakes, it's amazing!