• makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Still haven't 😂
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My dad had a close friend while I was growing up named M. M had a son close to my age so we would play when our dads got together to wrench, bbq, whatever. My dad and M lost touch for a few years. Fast forward to being about 19 and my dad calls me one evening while I was leaving the gym and invited me to come play cards with him, some of his friends and his friends sons and I said yes. I went over sweating, red faced and starving. They grilled some burgers and while I was stuffing my face, M’s son from my childhood and his friend walked in. I swear, as corny as it sounds when his friend walked in, I thought he was the most beautiful human being I’d ever seen. Nothing came of it for about a year. We saw each other a few times and made small talk but he was seeing someone and so was I. He ran in to my best friend/room mate at a store she worked in and asked about me. I was SO EXCITED. We were both single by then so I invited him and my childhood friend over one night to hang with me and my friend to swim, play cards, have a couple of drinks. Fast forward to ten years later and we are married with two kids, a move across the country, own a home together... life is good and I’m glad he asked about me.