Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

1222324252628»

Replies

  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,342Member Member Posts: 5,342Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada.

    Hooray, now I can see what the hype is about!

    If you like the texture, the hype will be real. Otherwise, major disappointment haha :)

    good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...
  • redcaseredcase Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...

    D'oh, I thought they were only available online.

  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,005Member Member Posts: 8,005Member Member
    redcase wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...

    D'oh, I thought they were only available online.

    They are. Online only.
    edited February 10
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,005Member Member Posts: 8,005Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada.

    Hooray, now I can see what the hype is about!

    If you like the texture, the hype will be real. Otherwise, major disappointment haha :)

    good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...

    Since they are online only, let me know how that goes for you lol ;)
    Best thing is to buy the mixed box to try.
    edited February 10
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,342Member Member Posts: 5,342Member Member
    redcase wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...

    D'oh, I thought they were only available online.

    Opps...I was confusing them with RXBars...🙄
  • redcaseredcase Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,005Member Member Posts: 8,005Member Member
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like

    I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,342Member Member Posts: 5,342Member Member
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like

    I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
    <3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

    Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

    <3 😘

  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,005Member Member Posts: 8,005Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like

    I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
    <3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

    Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

    <3 😘

    But but but... I like them!!! I have tried all the flavours so far and the 3 I keep are my favs. Its the texture that some find problematic, think.... sticky, chewy toffee texture.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,342Member Member Posts: 5,342Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like

    I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
    <3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

    Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

    <3 😘

    But but but... I like them!!! I have tried all the flavours so far and the 3 I keep are my favs. Its the texture that some find problematic, think.... sticky, chewy toffee texture.

    Makes your offer even more of a kind gesture...but you keep them - enjoy them. I know Maltodextrin isn't a friend🤢 of mine, so I'll have to pass.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Posts: 152Member, Premium Member Posts: 152Member, Premium Member
    Bookmarked this thread! My suggestion is for coffee lovers who are also health-focused and open to trying, ahem, "shrooms" in a different way...

    MushUp: https://mushup.ca/
  • redcaseredcase Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...

    It's all good, the freezer makes them better!

  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,005Member Member Posts: 8,005Member Member
    Amazon has them for a good price. These work excellent with Silk cashew beverage. Great taste too.
    SD-Vanilla-Pudding-_USA_-NB_grande.png?v=1571175322
Sign In or Register to comment.