Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

1232425262729»

Replies

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 6,491 Member Member Posts: 6,491 Member
    https://www.krispykreme.com/promos/nationaldoughnutweek

Not my 'thing'...but I'm sure someone out there will get their Krispy pants on

Also, Natura Market just lowered their Cali-flour flatbreads too (they were pretty expensive before)
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,116 Member Member Posts: 9,116 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Also, Natura Market just lowered their Cali-flour flatbreads too (they were pretty expensive before)

They are $10 or am I missing something?
  • fitnessinmy30sfitnessinmy30s Member Posts: 228 Member Member Posts: 228 Member
    Passion Flakies!!!!! Sooooo good yet so baaaad
    just_Tomek wrote: »

I thought they were around $16/package?🤷‍♀️ They sent me an update of some of the products I've been waiting for being restocked and it also stated that they (Cali-flour) are a 'new' lower price. 8ulnbyqpbw0o.png
    edited May 29
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,116 Member Member Posts: 9,116 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »

I thought they were around $16/package?🤷‍♀️ They sent me an update of some of the products I've been waiting for being restocked and it also stated that they (Cali-flour) are a 'new' lower price. 8ulnbyqpbw0o.png

Nope. This is what they always were. I was hoping the pizza crusts would drop on sale soon :) because those are amazing, especially the roasted red pepper.
    @just_Tomek - That's probably what I was seeing that were more expensive - 2 crusts for $15 is bananas! They shouldn't have advertised that the flatbread are now a 'new - lower' price...🤨