What's the highest number of poptarts you've eaten over 24 hours?

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    I used to eat them often as a kid,I liked the frosted cherry ones. I have the vanilla latte ones in my cabinet but have not tried them yet. I eat 1-2 poptarts maybe once every 2-3 years. so Im due lol
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Yes I'm from Australia and I love going to the international treat shop for naughty things from overseas. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfingers and the UK Cadbury's Milk Chocolate...especially the buttons. Recently PopTarts too, don't have them that often because of the calories and the price that is charged here.

woolies sells them... Chocolate and strawberry flavours. Sometimes apple.
    Reese's (cups, chips, spread) as well....
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Yes I'm from Australia and I love going to the international treat shop for naughty things from overseas. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfingers and the UK Cadbury's Milk Chocolate...especially the buttons. Recently PopTarts too, don't have them that often because of the calories and the price that is charged here.

woolies sells them... Chocolate and strawberry flavours. Sometimes apple.
    Reese's (cups, chips, spread) as well....

Both my local woolies and coles don't sell poptarts, believe me i've scoured the aisles. My local coles use to stock chocolate and strawberry flavours as I think kellogs is actually producing them here in australia and they're not imported but they've stopped stocking them now. Though I've noticed that woolies is selling reese's peanut butter cups and coles has an international foods section aisle where I've found things like butterfingers, wispa bars, twiglets etc. I love UK Cadbury's chocolate, my goodness that stuff is good. So much better than Australian Cadbury's in my opinion.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,626 Member
    I've always wondered what exactly a pop tart is - we hear about them on TV and the like but they're not sold here (New Zealand) that I know of. I'd love an explanation!
  • domeofstars
    edited May 2017
    I've always wondered what exactly a pop tart is - we hear about them on TV and the like but they're not sold here (New Zealand) that I know of. I'd love an explanation!

You've obviously never watched the tv show Gilmore Girls. Also you might think they're not sold in New Zealand but you may be able to find shops that sell international junk foods if you do a google search. Poptarts are pretty much just toaster pastries, usually with frosting on top. Also watch the movie 27 Dresses.
  • domeofstars
    Pop-Tart-Brown-Cin-Sugar.png
  • domeofstars
    Sometimes convenience shops like petrol stations sell international foods. I was in New Zealand for 3 weeks in December, I love New Zealand! Where are you living in NZ?
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,626 Member
    Sometimes convenience shops like petrol stations sell international foods. I was in New Zealand for 3 weeks in December, I love New Zealand! Where are you living in NZ?

I live in Auckland. New Zealand is an awesome place, I agree. Even without pop tarts. However, looking at the pic you posted, I don't think I'm missing anything...
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    4, only if I ate breakfast the second day earlier than the first day.

My all-time favorite isn't made anymore (Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Cream). But I usually go for S'mores or Cherry. Sometimes Brown Sugar/Cinnamon. I usually have them if I have a day where I go into work later than 6.

Yes to frosted chocolate vanilla cream! I loved those. If they still existed I'd probably buy them even though I'm sure they have no redeeming qualities. I am sure I never ate more than 2, usually just one.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Oh no we've gone into toaster strudel territory... I am OBSESSED with those.. I can't keep them in the house lol. The savory toaster scramblers are amazing too if anyone's tried those.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I lived off of them as a kid. Although I don't remember exactly, I am sure I pounded entire boxes. We do keep a box in the pantry now, but I can't remember the last time I had any. I like them, but they are total calorie bombs and I am unwilling to spend the calories very often. Frosted apple as a kid, brown sugar/cinnamon or frosted strawberry now. Back in the day when they used different ingredients they were better.
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    Zero , i've haven't had a poptart since i was a kid and that was when they first came out. Hardly see them in the stores now.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    katadx wrote: »
    Oh no we've gone into toaster strudel territory... I am OBSESSED with those.. I can't keep them in the house lol. The savory toaster scramblers are amazing too if anyone's tried those.

My sister was obsessed with toaster strudels too. She's always been annoyingly moderate with her obsessions, so she didn't really overeat them, but she always had to have them available.
  • ericpiccione
    ericpiccione Posts: 44 Member
    And which kind do you like the best?
    peanut butter forever and always

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited May 2017
    I think the most I've ever had in 24 hours is four poptart pastries (2 packages) way back when I was an obese teenager, and even then, I had the poptarts several hours apart.
    As much as I love poptarts, I only enjoy having one or two at a time. It's the same with candy corn for me. I love them, but over a certain quantity, they don't taste as good as the first bite.
    *FROSTED* strawberry is my all time favorite.
  • mintyjuly
    mintyjuly Posts: 31 Member
    16. Strawberry flavour. No regrets!
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Like 10.. Dipped in PB
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member