Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Oh another thing I noticed - I've been hungry (physically) WAY earlier in the day compared to normal...just a note :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    It definitely takes some getting used to to stay low carb. But you were having a lot of success doing your own thing before though so just stick with whatever works. But hey.. now you can say you've done an egg fast. I wonder what was causing your bloating though. Maybe the extra dairy? Maybe just your body adapting to all the fat and whatnot you were eating?
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on your loss with the egg diet :) But of course, in the end, its what type of lifestyle you want and am comfy with. Just like myself, I can't live without carbs. So, keto lifestyle is not something I can follow. Bubs is just way too cute! <3 He has grown bigger but still as cute <3 Your food photos are just yummylicious <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah again - no loss with the egg fast kids - GAIN! LOL

Anyway, moving on!

First things first - weekend damage - 158.5

Not worried about it! Mostly water and adding carbs back in :)

Here's my weekend report - real easy LOL

Friday - Culver's
    Saturday - Culver's

Both those nights were date nights with Ced...he wanted Culver's Fri and Taboon (middle eastern) Sat but I wasn't in a Lebanese mood so I just got Culver's again. Did some ribs in the pressure cooker at like midnight Saturday per Ced's high-a** request LOL - he didn't understand how we were going to have ribs with no smoker and no BBQ sauce...oh you poor, poor man child :D:D:D Through 'em in the pressure cooker for an hour, rubbed 'em down with homemade pork rub, put 'em in the oven for another 20 mins, BOOM! I proceeded to then go to bed but Ced ate 2/3 of a rack! LMAOOOOO - glad he liked them! SO when I go to pick up Bubs this afternoon, I'll pick up more OMW.

Anyway had leftovers of his ribs yest for dinner with chipotle bacon mashed taters, corn, and gravy with the bone broth I made out of the ribs. SUPER nom nom nom. Because I do ribs with garlic and rosemary and stuff, the gravy is very aromatic. I love it! NOM NOM

Here's a pic:
    0g9eg949uvtz.png

SO long story short I went over by like 6-800 cals every day but I'm ok with it! What do you wanna bet if I do my normal "loss" routine I get back down to 150 this week (after I undo the damage of the egg fast *sigh*)? Huh? Wanna bet you say? OK!!! LOL Let's do it! So low cal days M-W and I'll fast thurs *sigh* - it's been a few weeks since I did a 48 hour so I'll do itttttttttttt - it'll be good for me! LOL

So here's the story with no Bubs pics - he was REAL hyper this weekend so I have lots of cute videos but they won't lemme post 'em on here :(

He's getting fixed today! I dropped him off about 3 hours ago...they called me like an hour ago to say he was done and I could pick him up later this afternoon! I got him chipped too because he's too cute and someone might be inclined to steal him LOL

I'll getcha some pics when he gets home and is resting @volgirl1322 :D:D:D

Happy OMADing homies!

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG your food looks awesome!!! nothing wrong with culvers x2 girl :) yummmy!!

oh the little man :( poor thing....but that is good you did it so he doesn't do that spraying ---ick :) Yes send along some pics!!

You will have a great loss this week I am certain of it :)....... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you m'love!!!

Yeah I didn't want him spraying OR HIS PERFECT PERSONALITY changing. I thought about NOT fixing him, and breeding him but since I don't have a female and don't plan on getting one full time, I decided against it.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That looks yum😋😍 Hope Bubs Is ok😙 You can do this, you will see 150 by this week😊👌👍❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Tuesday Kids!

Ate pretty close to TDEE yesterday but STILL down over 3 pounds overnight :)

155.3 this morning! MUCH better pace for goal this week <3

The plan continues! I'll keep my daily losses high by decreasing my cals through the week and maybe doing a super low carb OR fast Thurs :)

Yesterday - same as the day before with a little less corn cause Ced stole some LOL. Pork ribs with homemade rub, corn, chipotle bacon taters, gravy on EVERYTHING! 2 cups ish of grapes, a pint of Lemon Cake Halo Top with the crack lemon cookies crumbled in it SO nom nom...2 SF fudgsicles :)

Cals - 1685
    Def - 216

More of the same today but with all peas, no taters or corn. I'll have half of the rest of the ribs today, and tomorrow I'll make up chicken BREAST so I can lower the cals. I found family split chicken breasts (bone IN!) for 99 cents a pound...I got so much chicken for like 8 bucks LOL. Anyway I'll throw that in the pressure cooker and get a little extra bone broth for the week. For the record, I also got the ribs BOGO so 2 giant racks of ribs for about 14 bucks :) Pressure cookers make everything cheap LMAO

Bubsy made it through surgery GREAT, and was pretty high as a kite yesterday but today *sigh* - he's doing fine...TOO FINE! And keeps ripping through the house like a terror and he's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING JUMPING OR PLAYING :expressionless: It's next to impossible to stop him, but if he starts doing it a lot I have to shove him in the carrier which I hate doing, but he's going to reopen his incision :expressionless:

Here's some cute pics though LOL

fm7h6fpo198f.png
    (He still wanted ice cream LOL)
    1wyqqbdllgum.png
    #HighKitten LOL
    kvvg3gutgbh5.png

• volgirl1322
    OMG i truly think he is just a cuteness overload :) glad he recovered and hopefully he will calm down and not rip those stitches open ---I am sure he is just making up for lost time of being a kitten :)......

You will totally make it to goal this week with your plan ---Ms. Rock Star :).....
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you boo! He calmed down a bit which made me feel better - there's no physical stitches, which is nice, but also means it's hard to keep an eye on the incision. I'm sure he'll be fine, just too playful for his own good LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Hump Day Kiddos!

Your girl slacked on water yesterday - not even a gallon, AND I had a lot of non-water things like coffee w creamer and energy drinks. ALSO I got like NO salt outside of the peas since I used No Salt, so that might be throwing off my water retention levels too.

Anywho still in 155 range. Hoping to see another 3+ drop tonight cause I'm takin' the cals lower again. Still might fast Thurs...we'll see :)

OMAD yest was 2 oz rib meat, 6 oz chicken breast cooked the same way as the ribs, gravy, peas, a pint of Birthday Cake Halo Top, and half a package of "crack cookies" as I'm calling them LMAO I ALSO may not have lost much today because I overdid the grapes a bit - they're SO FREAKIN GOOD (and unf easy to grab LOL)

Cals - 1466
    Def - 338

azfkdzr3zis2.png

Here's some Bubsiness too :)
    hg1xc52hrnv8.png
    ty87ds9olz6s.png
    silmqz3rqn9v.png

Closings today and it's already been stressful LOL - stay strong m'loves!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG the baby boy such a sweetie pie.... <3

DO tell---what the heck is "crack cookies"??? :/
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMGGGGGGGGGG they're these lemon wafer cookies that are only 330 cals for a WHOLE SLEEVE! I really haven't mentioned these before now??!?! I eat 'em at my Mama's and she knows i love 'em so she got me a box to take home last time she got some.

kd6f7td0q06d.png
  • volgirl1322
    OMG OMG I love love lemon cookies......where did she find them.....I so need them in my life :) am going start my amazon search right now :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I assume Costco, maybe Sam's - Walmart has 'em online but they're hella expensive - I'mma let Mama buy 'em for me :D:D:D
  • volgirl1322
    Just found them at our local Trader Joes.....hello cookies......will be having you this weekend........ <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Niceeeeeeeeeeee were they super pricey?
  • volgirl1322
    Trader Joes is always a teensy bit pricey --but for the cookies not too awful :)........I am so excited for the cookies........all the cookies......LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    THey were like 15 bucks on walmart! LOL
  • volgirl1322
    These are showing for $9.99 so they shall be mine..... <3