Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm building up a big deficit for Thanksgiving too :p

Cannabis Store?!?!?! You are sooo lucky!!! I'm glad it helped with your pain :)

RIP Smidge <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh yikes on the dog! Hopefully the silly thing didn't try to dash across when other cars were coming.
    UGH I'm always afraid I'm going to run over something. Deer, squirrels, whatever. I'd be traumatized if I ever ran over a dog or cat.
    Anywho, I've never been to an aldi before. We have one about 10min (if that much) from our house. Will have to check them out eventually!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad you got a new store ---wish it was leagl here but not in the Bible belt south......

Oh smidge ---how sweet :)........so glad you have a new baby though.....

We have an Aldi here, yeah the .25 sucks, and I usually forget but they have good deals. Ours even sells wine now :)......Their produce is what I love the most, it is super affordable........

LiLee -you should try it out :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    OMG, thank goodness you guys and the doggie are A-OK ❤️❤️❤️ You guys have Aldi too? We love Aldi as we save a lot when we shop there👍 We have 2 Aldi shops near us, 1 is 30 mins away and the other is 50 mins away. How's the butter cookies? Doing amazing on your weight loss front. 👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thank you ladies, it was very traumatic - I literally had to take an anxiety pill when I got home LOL. Lisa, YES! I said the same thing! Not only would I have felt AWFUL if anything happened, but the puppy could kill someone causing an accident!

Tracey - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRL!!! The place is so great! They have a free dab bar on Saturdays, they carry the all natural vape cartridges I prefer (I consume too much to not have most of it be vape vs. smoke), AND yesterday they had a PUMPKIN PIE! With 200 mgs THC of course ;) It's the greatest!
    2tsdgjtsqlyd.png

Yes, for the basics Aldi is NICEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 Donna, ours has wine and spirits too! But everything is very tiny selection bec of the size - but I don't care, I just buy whatever's cheapest, usually generic LMAO

Tuesday Update - MINI FAST SUCCESSSSSS!!!!

Down to 155.6 today! 4.1 overnight :D:D:D Oh bloat, how fickle you are LMAO

I had about 280 in cals for dinner/dessert - giant iceberg salad with ginger sesame dressing I brought home from Hibachi, 2 cups sugar free jello, 1 cup fat free sugar free pudding. BUT THEN SOMEHOW ate 2 butter cookies in the middle of the night...so probs total around 400 LOL

j3o3rjdi8v43.png

p5ukt9si5hq2.png

Tonight I'll have the same but with some Romaine, diff dressing, and less pudding - and HOPEFULLY avoid any butter cookies! Hoping to get into the 152's at least for going into Thanksgivingggggggggggg - that'd ease all my guilt :p

Work wise, I'm SLAMMIN!!! 6 more loans last night and this morn!! I love it! This is the pace I thrive on! It keeps me organized and efficient! December will probably double my best month yet!!! That's the way to end your first calendar year in business!!!

Finally BOTD:

#GimmeDemToys
    #GuardingTheToybox
    rlbuv4yf22ee.png

• Brendalea69
    I could use some of that pie ;)

Wow, 4 pounds overnight is awesome KUTGW!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your 4lbs loss, superstar 😘👏👍 Also, congrats on 6 loans too👏❤️ What a great Christmas present 🎄🎁🎉 Bubs is so engrossed with the toys.... so cute😍
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Congrats on the 4 pounds. You are doing great across the board. KUTGW!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I could use some of that pie ;)

Wow, 4 pounds overnight is awesome KUTGW!!! :)

You ever make it to MI boo, I got you covered!!! ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you ladies!! Up early today and posting from my phone....I weighed at 155.6 again but I haven't pooped and I'm fully clothed so I think I got a few more pounds off!!! Super jazzed to hit the puter for work today....whod have thought, being excited for work!!!

Bubsy must've dragged out and played with every toy 1974618 times lmao...my house looks like I have full time children thanks to the kitten lmao

I'll try to pop in a lil between now and Friday when I'm back home... Love yas!
  • Brendalea69
    About the poop comment :D you are too funny!!!
  • jadepearl
    Too cute..., :lol: Have you ever weigh before and after poo? I have never so I am curious..how much will the poo weigh (apologies if its too yucky)
  • volgirl1322
    OMG too cute.....the little guy is so happy with his toy box!!
    Congrats on the weight loss and rocking your business!!!

Sure wish we had those legal stores here in TN.......
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2019
    LMAO Brenda and JP :D JP I have no filter, I don't give a sh** about poop comments LMAO no pun intended!!! Once you have kids, all dignity around poop is gone forever :D Anyway YES I totally have! A poop will get off like a pound or more sometimes! Cause it's heavy and full of water - so just like peeing, it'll give you an immediate scale drop!!! Esp w OMAD, because you're only digesting any food one time a day so by the time the morning comes, if the poop doesn't happen right away, I'm not waiting to drink my caffeine, and once that happens my numbers aren't pure anyway LMAO

Donna - LOVEEEEEEEEEE the new picture!!! Yes I went TWICE just yesterday cause I called and they had new treats!!! The medibles are just so freakin' effective on my pain levels, but they were always so expensive to get because, ya know, ILLEGAL lmao - anyway, I got 600 mgs for 16 bucks yesterday! Puppy chow!!! That's basically 3 servings for me...I was spending 15-20 bucks for 200 mgs which is one serving...can't afford THAT lmao. TN isn't that far! Come visit me and we'll visit and stock ya up! LMAO

GOOD NEWS OMADers!!! Only 159.8 this morning! I managed to LITERALLY eat whatever I wanted for 5 days straight and didn't break the 160 barrier!! WOOT WOOT!!! Mini fasting now through Friday - might do a low cal day today to ease in, and then TRUE mini fasts Tues-Thurs.

Now y'all KNOW I came back w MAD pictures!!!

Dinner spread:
    xqutbdsh74ax.png

Leftovers plate:
    f5mha1kx55no.png

3 kinds of cake with purple cow ice cream - Louisiana crunch cake, sock it to em cake, and sour cream cake
    mrfblitanw5u.png

BOTD:
    #ISleepINTheDuster
    cg537c3lz725.png

This is how every Sunday goes - Ced dons every UofM item he owns, pulls out every bit of weed paraphenalia we HAVE (it feels like LMAO), and then watches football standing up, holding Bubs :D
    dko4u3ga5hxq.png

Back at it around the board kids! I'll catch up w everyone todayyyyy <3
  • volgirl1322
    OMG too funny with Ced......Hope he was okay with the loss.......I am so not an OHSTATE fan :) .....My oldest son who is a football fanatic (more than me which is odd) thinks that UT may end up against MI in a bowl game.......we may have to get a friendly wager going :) LOL.....

Your spread looks amazing......I am still so full from all the food :)......
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO me tooooooo!!! I still feel full! I'm sure by EOW I'll be ravenous though!!! Ced was heartbroken by both the UofM loss AND the Pat's loss :expressionless: it wasn't a great football weekend for him :D
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Wooow. That food looks goood and I love that 90% of your plate is smothered in gravy lol. YUM!
    And awwww and lol at Ced holding Bubs. Lordy that is one loved spoiled kitty cat :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    OH yes, he loves Bubbers so much - he carries him around the kitchen following me while I'm cooking or cleaning or putzing and "shows" him everything I'm doing because according to Ced, "HE WANTS TO SEE EVERYTHING!" lmaooooo - he hates cats, but LORDY does he love Bubs (and loved Smidge lol). Note that he's taught Bubs to "watch" TV with him too :D

#GravyLife :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Guys it's 7:30 and I really have no desire for food, usually by now I start glancing at the clock and counting down - I had about 100 cals of puppy chow for pain mgmt at around 5, but I might just fast unless an uncontrollable urge to eat comes over me, if not, riding the wave of fasting! :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    LMAO Brenda and JP :D JP I have no filter, I don't give a sh** about poop comments LMAO no pun intended!!! Once you have kids, all dignity around poop is gone forever :D Anyway YES I totally have! A poop will get off like a pound or more sometimes! Cause it's heavy and full of water - so just like peeing, it'll give you an immediate scale drop!!! Esp w OMAD, because you're only digesting any food one time a day so by the time the morning comes, if the poop doesn't happen right away, I'm not waiting to drink my caffeine, and once that happens my numbers aren't pure anyway LMAO

Donna - LOVEEEEEEEEEE the new picture!!! Yes I went TWICE just yesterday cause I called and they had new treats!!! The medibles are just so freakin' effective on my pain levels, but they were always so expensive to get because, ya know, ILLEGAL lmao - anyway, I got 600 mgs for 16 bucks yesterday! Puppy chow!!! That's basically 3 servings for me...I was spending 15-20 bucks for 200 mgs which is one serving...can't afford THAT lmao. TN isn't that far! Come visit me and we'll visit and stock ya up! LMAO

GOOD NEWS OMADers!!! Only 159.8 this morning! I managed to LITERALLY eat whatever I wanted for 5 days straight and didn't break the 160 barrier!! WOOT WOOT!!! Mini fasting now through Friday - might do a low cal day today to ease in, and then TRUE mini fasts Tues-Thurs.

Now y'all KNOW I came back w MAD pictures!!!

Dinner spread:
    xqutbdsh74ax.png

Leftovers plate:
    f5mha1kx55no.png

3 kinds of cake with purple cow ice cream - Louisiana crunch cake, sock it to em cake, and sour cream cake
    mrfblitanw5u.png

BOTD:
    #ISleepINTheDuster
    cg537c3lz725.png

This is how every Sunday goes - Ced dons every UofM item he owns, pulls out every bit of weed paraphenalia we HAVE (it feels like LMAO), and then watches football standing up, holding Bubs :D
    dko4u3ga5hxq.png

Back at it around the board kids! I'll catch up w everyone todayyyyy <3

That table of food looks soooo nice!