great!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    edited February 2020
    You can do this👍👍👍 154 will be yours ❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Hi Guys!!! Time for a real post!!!

My last weight check in was 154.7 not last Friday but the Friday before - haven't been paying much attention to weight (I've been weighing, but just not caring that much LMAO) because of crazy business and an annoying head cold sinus thing.

Made another few hundred bucks last week selling bundles, so that lil biz is takin' right off LOL - it's EXTREMELY satisfying and gratifying to make money on something you love doing <3

Mortgages took about a month into the year to get goin' but with my new broker, I've been keeping busy enough :) Ready for my OGs to get some business in to really ramp up those paychecks though :)

Nothing fun in my food world - my fridge is freakin BARREN right now, so I definitely need to make it to Walmart today and stock up - I've been eating out on the weekends (that's pretty normal for us) and just kinda munching on what I had lying around during the week but actual groceries are now needed LOL I should really get back to doing more cooking - all of your beautiful pics are inspiring!!!

Here's some Nolan and Bubs cuteness for ya:

792z4k60io9g.png

#OtherNuglet
    kjbct63gefkf.png

You ignore me, I shall pout LOL
    do97z8tu5jps.png

Oh HAIIIIII
    113bs727dhos.png

Nice to be back y'all, I'll try to be a good kid and stay up on it <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Missed you girlie :) don't worry about weight ---you will get back on track I am sure....I had the sinus funk for about two weeks and it was so miserable......

Oh my those little cutie pies :) Your nephew is def growing!!!

Glad you're back dear :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Missed you girlie :) don't worry about weight ---you will get back on track I am sure....I had the sinus funk for about two weeks and it was so miserable......

Oh my those little cutie pies :) Your nephew is def growing!!!

Glad you're back dear :)

Thanks boo!!! Not putting too much pressure on the weight - a half a pound or a pound a week will be just fine for me :) Hit that 145 mark/lower side of my maintenance range by summertime, and call it good enough :) I'm already in maintenance, this is just vanity pounds LOL
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Vanity pounds! Love it! And love your attitude. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
  • volgirl1322
    Totally agree with that :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks ladies!!! Just being grateful for the progress I've made and being nice to my body <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You are doing great to not let the busyness get to you and knock you off course. Be good to yourself and you will be where you want to be in no time.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    We all try to lose weight but we forgot sometimes that this style is first bringing energy and joy and serenity, everything will come in time and step by step, so wishing you luck and patience <3
    The pics are so cute !!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks ladies!!! I love my lil nuglets <3

Weigh in today was 158 and change - granted I weight much earlier than normal, but a fast is still called for SO fasting today - hoping to be down to sub 155 by tomorrow so I at least don't show a gain ;) Stay tuned!!! :)

• volgirl1322
    You tot got this girl :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You've got sub 155 in the bag. Fasting and water will get it done!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks gals!!! Stayin Strong!!!! <3
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Keep going! You're doing fine! <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Your nephew and Bubs photos are adorable <3 You have got this, my dear! Keep up the good work <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Cuteness overload with all those pics <3

Glad you're feeling better and fingers crossed for 155 ×× :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Well I think I'm gonna have trouble getting an accurate weight in the next lil while BECAUSE I'll be at Emmy's Fridays for a while ) She's got Fridays off with her new schedule so those are now our weekly date days <3 That's ok, I'll just be posting my lowest weight for the week and call that good enough :)

Here's some cuteness updates from Nolan and Bubbers :)

He's getting CHUNKERS and I love it <3
    d5ubn1ahs70s.png

He's now part of my snapchat LMAO
    7zbbky3eqy3y.png

Furbaby Weirdness (he never gets less weird -_-) LMAO
    7e8gfc1urnar.png

Clothes are fitting nicely so I'm going to assume there was no major weight gain :)
    Happy weekend kids! I'm off to restock my coupon stockpile! LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Monday Y'all!!!

Valentine's day will be Weds for us! Date night! LOL We'll be stuffing our face with wings and watching the premeir of Hot Ones: The Game Show - we're obsessed with the the Hot Ones you tube show so we were SUPER jazzed about this!

BUT because I need a loss this week and Weds will be filled with salty wings, I'll fast either today or tomorrow AND Thurs - and then I'll mini fast either tonight or tomorrow, whichever day I don't fast :)
    Weight check in tomorrow and every day til Friday :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I could never go on that show, I like hot foods to a point but that is just CRAZY!!! :D

Have fun on your date night <3