Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Your food looks awesome and your gorgeous nephew! Ah! I love baby spam. 😁

Sounds like a good plan you’ve got going. Keep it up!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    I love a lot your pics, keep going, you're doing fine!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thank you my beautiful ladies!!! It's hard to be as strict when you're mentally living in maintenance land - I'm fine as long as my low for the week is sub 155 bc then I'm in maintenance range LMAO - OMAD logic?

Yesssssssss girls he JUST started smiling and just barely starting to laugh so this week should be THE BEST bec he grows so much every day!!!! <3 The baby spam will never end, so worry not LMAO

Didn't end up fasting yesterday, just SORTA OMAD...I had a medible at like 1pm bc I was hurtin' and then another with my "omad" along w a tiny salad and a few startburst - total cals around 1200 - gonna attempt another fast today - not in any pain atm so shouldn't be too bad :)

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I think the mentally living in maintenance land is what did me in during my time in maintenance. You are doing good keeping an eye on things so continue to do that because as I stated in one of my other threads, those pounds are waiting for any opportunity you give them to come back.

Your nephew is so adorable. Keep the photos coming as I love the babies.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I think the mentally living in maintenance land is what did me in during my time in maintenance. You are doing good keeping an eye on things so continue to do that because as I stated in one of my other threads, those pounds are waiting for any opportunity you give them to come back.

Your nephew is so adorable. Keep the photos coming as I love the babies.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I know I have to nip any gains in the bud IMMEDIATELY or it'll snowball REAL quick - and thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ALL THE BABY PICS!!! We're going on our first outing with him Friday, so that'll be fun <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Oh yes, maintenance land is VERY hard :( Now, I am no longer obsess over the number on my scale, now I am obsess over the numbers of my tape measurement :lol: Cheering you on for 155 and below :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oy guys yesterday did NOT go well - I had a really bad day both professionally and personally and just couldn't care about my diet...didn't have any mental energy left to fight.

I'm going to fast today and PRAY I get into maintenance range by tomorrow FX
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Sorry you had a bad day. I hope everything picks up on both fronts. Best wishes for a successful fast and maintenance range weigh in tomorrow.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I was the same way yesterday and I am fasting until tomorrow too, good luck to us both <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Best of luck....sorry things were crappy.......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks gals, these days will happen and that's ok - back on the wagon <3

We've got this @Brendalea69 !!!
  • Morena_2020
    Ohhh... (((HUGS))) Sorry you had a crappy day. Like you say: they happen and that’s OK, and I think that’s the right attitude. Back on that horse and giddy up!
  • jadepearl
    We have our down days now and then.. that's life. We just need to climb back up onto our OMAD wagon and try try again❤️❤️❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    Welp, the week ended at 156 so a pound outside of maintenance range :noway:

So we're back on hardcore losing mode til we're back at 150 - fasting today and pushing tons of water and doing another true fast Thurs so that should get me back to 155 or less and we'll keep that up til we're more comfortably into the happy bracket :)

CRAZY weekend with the DG clearance event - I probably spent 20 hours shopping between Fri-Sun - I'm physically exhausted but mentally PUMPED UP!!!! I got probably 500+ dollars of stuff for the stockpile and when all was said and done there was less than $100 out of pocket for meeeeeeeeeee and I'll make that back in two bundle sales this week ;)

MORTGAGES also decided to blow up this morning - 5 new loans, 2 closings, and I haven't even heard from my Colorado shop yet :lol: Hey it's great news for my pocketbook so I'm not complaining! :)

Pic from Friday hangin' with Em and Nolan <3 I look super chubby but I'mma ignore that part LMAO
    r751j17fv1y3.png

BOTD <3
    l21hxp5rrwbp.png

Hope everyone had a super weekend and I'll catch up asap <3 Love yas!
  • jadepearl
    Don't be so hard on yourself <3 1 pound may just be water weight and by now, you may already be in your maintenance weight :) Wow, $100 buck for $500 stuff..great shopping :+1: Congrats on getting more mortgages..wohoo! Aww..your nephew and Bubs...so cute <3
  • Morena_2020
    You are the bargain queen! So how do you sell this stuff?
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You and your boys are super super cute!!! You will get that pound plus some off soon!! Congrats on your haul and your biz......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks gals!!! My YouTube Channel should be launching this week so stay tuned!!! I'll need y'alls help to grow it!!! :grin:@Morena_2020 I sell bundles on facebook marketplace mostly - sometimes letgo :) I meet at a local place where I'm friends with the owners so it's nice and safe, and only meet during daylight hours, and Ced gets a heads up and a post-sale "I'm safe" text :)

ALSO - SURPRISE 157 this morning?! Before pooping and not naked!?!?! That would mean I'll weight at 156 or less when I do my official weight in a few hours?!?! WHAT?!?!?! I think you might be right @jadepearl I was thinking I'd fasted enough to get off any water weight I had to lose, but I guess not!!! LMAO :D

I mean if precedence holds, that'd put me at like 153 for the week!!! WOOT WOOT! That'd be PHENOMENAL so I'm going to keep to the previously scheduled programming and make that ma goal for the week :)

OH ALSO if you guys have a Walgreens near you, you can get a free 8x10 - order through the app, use the code FREEMARCH, and pick it up in store for freeeeee :) Good through today :)
    Here's what I got :)

x4e1di8b9us7.png

In other news, worked on mtgs til like 11pm last night!!!! :D I know I work west coast hours, but dang! LMAO - not complaining, lovin' the business but LORDY :D

We got a crap ton of new pillows (for like $4, I mean are you kidding me?! YES PLEASE!) and Bubs loves snugglin' in em :)

dm6fnas11lfg.png
    I'll try to catch up with everyone today :)

• Morena_2020
    That's awesome! And your enthusiasm is absolutely infectious. If you were here I'd definitely be buying! :D
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    keep going and be happy!!