Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Lil bubs is such a cutie love the pic. Anxiously awaiting your youtube channel I am sure it will be fab :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks gals!!! Only 1 pounds up breaking the fast yesterday w a regular OMAD, so happy happy <3 Mini fasting on shish kabob chicken and veggies tonight and full fast tomorrow <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing amazing :+1: You will be 153 in no time <3 Oh Bubs, why are you puzzled? Too cute <3<3<3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Loving the kitty pics and patiently waiting for the YouTube update :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    YouTube is in the works!

Great news though! 154.1 this morning which is a 2.5 lb loss this week - yassssssssssssss :heart:

SOOOOOOOOO the plan is rinse and repeat - fast Mon and Thurs, small OMADs tues-thurs - big fat OMADs on the weekend bec I can! LMAO :D

My battery in my car took a complete crap in walgreen's parking lot, had to call a tow truck the whole shebang - got the car home, won't restart again -_- Taking it in tomorrow but it's really putting a damper on my couponing plan! LMAO

Pics next week, have a great weekend kids!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Kudos in the 2.5 pounds lost. It is great that you have a go to plan that you know will get you back where you want to be. How dare that car go out on you and interfere with your couponing
  • jadepearl
    Wohoo...2.5 pounds gone! Congrats! :+1: Oh no...hate it when the battery goes dead :( I had to change to a new one when RACV came :( Cost a bomb!
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Feeling the energy over that 154 weigh in! Keep it up!
  • LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Nice on the weight loss! So sorry about your car..... :'(
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Great weight loss, lousy car troubles! Swings and roundabouts, but you’re taking it with your usual good humour and that’s awesome. Keep on keeping on!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Wow congrats on al your fasting, hope to be there someday. Keep it up dear
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    GIRL you are a SUPER STAR.....2.5 is freakin' amazing.......... <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks ladies!!! Back up to 160 and change today but that's #salt for you :D I had Taco Bell last night so that'd do it LOL

Goal for the week is 153 or lowerrrrrr - the quicker I can get to sub 150 the quicker I can go back to regular OMAD/Maintenance so it couldn't come quicker! LOL

I'll get a better post up in a little bit if work doesn't get crazy :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Couldn't figure out why I was feeling so down about fasting and why my patience levels seemed to be zero and my attempts to find a new doctor led to tears...

Check the BC - starting period in 6 days (hence the new Dr, need refills) -_-

DUH Steph...

smh

Fasting might not happen this week...we'll see..................
  • jadepearl
    Ah, AF is coming to town.. I am always more sensitive when she is here and I also eat a lot😂😂😂
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeahhhhhhhhh I def didn't fast but I was still a good kid - I had 6 ounces of grilled chicken, asparagus w parm, a salad with ranch and some pepperoni, some buffalo sauce for chicken dipping, a dark choc bar w almonds, and Halo Top (which walmart had on sale for a DOLLAR!!! I bought every one lol).

Anyway total cals, around 1300 total so not bad, but still pretty salt heavy so not big losses overnight, about a pound - no biggie, I'm feeling much more up to fasting today so we'll attempt :)

Yesterday was nowhere near as busy as it should have been which scares the crap outta me for the rest of the week :D Well see if i survive LMAO - if i disappear for a while, fret not, it's just because the mortgages have sucked me in and they'll spit me out when its time :D

Anyway finally PICTURE TIME!

Dinner last night:
    cyze25pw0sza.png

Bubs EYEBALLING dinner last night LOL:
    t9z6mmzh15aa.png

And finally this is what my little monster does - finds out where I like to be, and TAKES OVER - this is my pillow last night:
    6t6nwq3idq2h.png

#GuessMamaDoesntGetAPillow LMAO
    rc7ihvmlfk6r.png

Truckin' along kids, have a great day!!!

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I would think Bubs would make a great pillow :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO @LadyBlanks sometimes he'll tolerate that, but mostly he whines at me if I invade "his" space against his will LMAO :D
  • jadepearl
    Halo Top for a DOLLAR! Wow! :open_mouth: I would buy every single one of them :lol: Is Bubs eyeing your food? :lol:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2020
    Bubs is like "Feed Me Pretty Pretty Please" :D

I cant wait to get back into maintenance range too because then we will only have to have to worry about losing the weight we gained during the weekend and not more. We WILL get there!!! :)