Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Too cute, yep he is like daring you to move him....little ball of sweetness....OMG Halo for a $1.00 what a steal!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSSS ladies!!!! JP. I definitely did buy every single one of them - I thought F it, I'll FIND a way to make room in the freezer :D

Great weigh in this morning! 158.1! Which is also the weight I weighed before my shower yesterday - this tells me that if precedence holds, I'll be 156 ish by this afternoon, which bodes well for my 153 goal! WAHOO!!! Actually at this pace I might hit 152! That'd be awesomeeeee <3

Bubs from yesterday with his sleepy, "I'm busy gettin lovins", lil old man face <3
    7l7nysas5zui.png

• mistymeadows2005
    Bubs is like "Feed Me Pretty Pretty Please" :D

I cant wait to get back into maintenance range too because then we will only have to have to worry about losing the weight we gained during the weekend and not more. We WILL get there!!! :)

Yesssssssssssss losing the weekend weight is SO easy - can't waitttt...should only be a few more weeks <3
  • volgirl1322
    Your little kitten is a kitten no more.....but still such a handsome little guy.....
    I am so ready to be in the maintenance land.....Hopefully soon, very soon......
  • mistymeadows2005
    I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :'(:'(:'(:'( My baby is so biggggg - here's him today, to give you some perspective (also, look at his ridic goofball face LMAO :D )

7i3yryeek7r7.png

And you're SO CLOSE to maintenance!!! You'll be there before you know it :kissing_heart:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    How big can Bubs grow to? He just adores the camera <3
  • volgirl1322
    LOL he is cute and by golly he knows it LOL....that face.......love love the little guy!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you ladiesssss!!! Hopefully he's done growing and will stay this size bc he's PLENTY big enough LMAO!!! Donna, he DEFINITELY knows he's cute and thinks the world revolves around him SMH lol

Drs appt today - haven't had coverage since I left corporate so it's time - the timing is good because yesterday afternoon my right knee started hurting, and gradually got worse through the night, and this morning it hurts like a BI**H to even walk on it! WTF y'all!!! :D

Anyway we'll see how that goes - I'm very particular about Dr.s so we'll see if I like this new guy...

I'll post my weigh in later but yest was 156.1 so perfect for a 153 outcome tomorrow if I fast (God give me strength LOL)

Bye for now y'all!
  • volgirl1322
    Holy cow girl.......hope your knee gets better and you like the Dr. <3
    Here is to 153 Friday :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I guess its DR. day for both of us :# I know you're not as old as me but doesn't it suck getting old?! :D I hope he can figure out what is wrong and help with your pain <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    Thanks gals! Getting old REALLY blows :D

So I show up to the Drs office and I'm filling out paperwork and the lady calls to confirm insurance and they tell her I have a 5 day hold on my insurance - I knew that which is why I called and made sure the day I picked was good (signed up on the 6th, appt the 12th - good right? They said I was good). Well the insurance lady tells her that WHOOPS it didn't go into effect until the 7th -_- SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Anyway as far as the knee goes, I'm hoping it'll go away on it's own, but if not appt is next Tues :)
  • Brendalea69
    Whoops?! Someone needs to go back to school and learn how to count!!! Hopefully it gets better on its own and you can cancel altogether. <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Oh no, how could they??? Hopefully, your knee is not that painful ❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    Thanks ladies!!! Pain went away on it's own but still hafta go because A: I need a new doctor and B: I need script refills LOL

No good weight last week - the bloat was allllllllll week so technically I weighed at 156.5 but I know that's not accurate so I'm ignoring it - my cals were in line AND I fasted Thurs - I think it might be pretty much out the door so hopefully I can get an accurate weight this week - goal is still 153 or less :) Which would be a pound+ loss from last "accurate" weight :)

Good food pics for yas though!!

Mini BLTS
    79vmtyp9vuyg.png

Dinner last night - giganto salad
    wcafn83r9yvm.png

FINALLY dessert from Friday I think? Those are MEDICATED cinnamon rolls with chocolate and waffle cone ice cream with it <3 NOM NOM NOM
    beso05pkbcwu.png

I'll post my weight starting tomorrow as long as I can confirm the bloat is no longer a thing :)

In other news, as this coronavirus chaos takes over I just shake my head - and I'M IMMUNO-COMPROMISED!!! LIke stop being crazy people just wash your hands and be REASONABLE! Jesus.....

As a couponer AND a work-from-homer I'm over here like:
    lkp4nog1r4a8.png

Happy Monday kids!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    MFP did something stupid and won't let me delete this so I had to modify it with words and that's what this is LMAO
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2020
    I'll add to what you said Steph...
    "People STOP stockpiling toiletpaper already!!!" :D
  • Brendalea69
    Do you have extra toilet paper? If so you could just leave some on your front steps and we could come pick it up!!! :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO yessssssssssssssss I literally sold out of the TP I had in ONE day! LMAO - Luckily I have good hookups and am able to pretty much restock as I wish ;)

• volgirl1322
    OMG so funny!!! Hopefully the bloat will not be a thing this week.

you will be able to retire with the sale of all your TP :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG so funny!!! Hopefully the bloat will not be a thing this week.

you will be able to retire with the sale of all your TP :)

The bloat......it came right back :angry:

I was freakin 161 at the Dr.s this morning :flushed::noway:

My period hasn't actually STARTED yet which is odd bc it's been 2 days since my last BC - but my blood pressure was also a little high so maybe all this craziness is throwing off my bionic RHYTHM! lmao - anyway until it starts this bloat is hangin' around *sigh*

Did good yesterday too!!!! Big salad and some cereal - maybe 1200 cals? And low salt! WHAT. THE. HECK. :expressionless:

Whatever I'mma ignore it - this week will just not have accurate check-ins so I'll just do what I know and start re-tracking next week *shrug* LOL

On the bright side, the Dr confirmed I def don't need to lose any weight HEALTH wise so WOOT WOOT! Just vanity weight at this point ;)

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu guysssssssssssssss <3