Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Hi guys, sorry for being MIA - I love y'all I just got sick of being so focused on my diet and food - still OMADing - no gain or loss so all is well....it's a crazy week, had a near death experience last Friday (there was a pickup in front of my on the freeway, and their truck bed cover flew off and came through my windshield and a giant metal bar came through a few inches from my head) and then what i thought was a gallbladder attack almost sent me to the ER but an ultrasound later, turns out I just have a big ole' kidney stone AND a complex cyst on my kidney which now needs a CT etc.....

It's just crazy and I haven't had time to focus on food and eating but no gain so I'll take it :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Thank God you are OK Steph, I know that had to be a frightening experience. I understand the need for a break and wish you well with the kidney stone and cyst. It's awesome that you are maintaining well.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    OMG! Thank goodness you are A-OK! <3 Hope the Docs will help you with your kidney stone issues...my Mom had that and she had to go for an op. Good luck <3
    I know what you mean as my weight is not moving either.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG Steph....thank goodness you are doing okay....how scary......hope you get your kidney stone/cyst issues resolved.....sending lots of hugs...... <3<3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Glad you're ok Steph, that's very scary <3

I've been dealing with kidney stones for over 6 months, and been to the hospital 3 times for pain 🙁

I hope that cyst turns out to be nothing to worry about. ((Hugs))
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh geeze. When it rains it pours. Glad you're ok.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Just checking I to say hi guys 😁😁😁 everything is great, I'm at about 158 so a baby loss but mostly just maintaining ❤️❤️❤️
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Maintaining is awesome and glad to hear you're doing well! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hey girl missed you....so glad you are maintaining that is awesome :)<3<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    We miss ya, gf <3 Glad to hear that you r maintaining well :):+1: I totally loss it :( Back up to 58kg
  • LadyBlanks
    Hi Steph, you are doing great. Keep up the good work!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :) Just checking in :)

Holidays showed me gaining a cpl pounds which is to be expected :) Since I've been maintaining so successfully, I'm gonna go ahead and try to lose the last 20 vanity pounds :) Goal is 140 by May 7th (Ced and Emmy's bday LOL).

That's about 1.4 pounds a week which is AGGRESSIVE at this weight but I think it's doable.

I've been on a 3 day a week full fasting schedule...I fast Monday and Thurs and then either Tues or Weds depending on which day works better that week. My eating day during the week I OMAD. Then I've been basically 16:8 Fri-Sun free eating in that window :)

I know this sounds so extreme LMAO but I've just figured out by now that full fasting works better for me...I'm an all or nothing gal apparently LMAO

Gonna go catch up with everyone but I'm sure I'll be around more often while I'm losing :)

<3
  • LadyBlanks
    Awesome job maintaining during this crazy time. It is not extreme if it is working for you and you are able to sustain it. The last 20 pounds may come off slower, but they will come off with consistency which you have proven to have. Way to go, you are doing great!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah it's fairly sustainable for a loss schedule but it probably wouldn't be for maintenance LMAO

I'm pushing hard til May and then I'll go back on a more relaxed schedule, even if I have to lose slower after that....having an end in sight makes my day-to-day easier :)

• Brendalea69
    Happy to see you back 😊
    I cannot even do one water fasting day anymore let alone 3 in one week, but I know you will do great. Good luck with your fasting plan 💜
  • mistymeadows2005
    Well it helps that I never got out of the habit - I've been doing a least one full 48 hour fast each week no matter what (even the weeks of Christmas and Thanksgiving) because I know the moment I let it be optional, I'll fall out of the habit because then it's not a real lifestyle ya know? :)
  • volgirl1322
    That is awesome dedication and laser focus super proud of you :) I may need to add a water fast next week as well :) should be easier since I am still working remotely which I love :)
  • Brendalea69
    You are dedicated for sure 😊 Have a wonderful weekend 💜
  • LadyBlanks
    I got out of the habit of weekly fasting and now can't seem to get a handle on them. I have no problem with my 3-day monthly fast but fasting outside of that has been tough for me. But, I believe if I stick with OMAD, I will not need them.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I got out of the habit of weekly fasting and now can't seem to get a handle on them. I have no problem with my 3-day monthly fast but fasting outside of that has been tough for me. But, I believe if I stick with OMAD, I will not need them.

Truth!!!! I find a heavier calorie weekend just helps me not feel deprived, and if I don't start eating I could honestly fast for a week 🤣🤣🤣

It's weds night, I've been fasting since Sunday night and I haven't had a single craving so I made the executive decision to just ride it til Friday and give myself an extra weight drop boost 🥰🥰🥰 but then last Tuesday I just COULDN'T for whatever reason so I had an omad 🤷🤷🤷 I just do what's comfortable and easy 🤣😘