Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

1153154155156157159»

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Gramercy1 wrote: »
    This is amazing! Good luck with all of the unpacking and sorting -- it is such a pain but once it's done it is so awesome to have everything put away and in its place.

Thank you!!! I'm mostly in maintenance, just trying to shed the last 10ish vanity pounds 😂😂😂 I'm like 90% done unpacking just the annoying last minute stuff to go
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Am back...being a little sick with my vertigo :( Back onto my little wagon and see if I can do it again! Am so amazed that you are doing so AWESOME! Look at me...from my GW and boom back up to 61kg :( Oh well, as long as I am still standing, am not giving up. Hope that you have unpack everything and you have moved in comfortably <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks love!!! It's a slow slow process at this point with lots of backslides along the way because my body does NOT wanna let go of this last 10 lbs 😂😂😂
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys...

Welp I was floating along trying to get that last dang 10 vanity lbs off and THEN without getting into too much detail, there was a situation that forced Ced and I to split....neither of us wanted it but due to some drama created by my alcoholic sister, a riff formed in the family that Ced refused to make me overcome. So here we are, basically going through a divorce neither of us really wanted but have no other option if either of us has any chance of long term happiness. We're still best friends, I don't think we'd be surviving WITHOUT each other to be honest...but as you can imagine, it's quite challenging too.

All that to say I was doing fine until my life was destroyed and then I ate everything for 2 months straight lololol

That was the beginning of Nov. I got back to fasting at the start of the year, and I'm back down to 162.8 as of last week so only about 12 lbs up from my low but still not happy. I prefer the longer fasts so I'm doing 4/3s right now and that seems to be doing its job fine as long as I'm diligent about my nutrition.

Sorry for the MIA, even writing this was really hard but I know I've gotta take baby steps to start healing so it felt like a safe space to make that baby step today....
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    I’m so sorry about your split with Ced. I hope the days are getting easier for you. And as @Brendalea69 says, you will soon be back in maintenance range. You have incredible grit and determination. Take care of yourself!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks ladies....im down 6 lbs in 6 weeks which is solid but I think I'm gonna have to go back to something closer to OMAD for the long term rn....i need stuff to look forward to every day lol

The struggle is so real atm *sigh*
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    So so sorry about your split with Ced *hugs* Take care of yourself! <3 Know that we are here for you <3