I hope you bring me your key
    That looks like a D.

Let me be your knight.
    My shining armour is clean.
    Just like my big D!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Fear/intimidation chills - the anticipation of doing something that frightens you. For me I have an obsession lately with wanting to handle a tarantula. I absolutely will have chills when I get to hold one. I have read that they are very fragile so finding one to handle may be hard.

A member of the Avicularia family is probably going to be your best bet. They are arboreal and love to climb. Have no problems launching themselves from your head to the floor and are mostly docile. Very resilient. :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    If we're talking about good chills, I like it when someone uses the tips of their fingers to trace patterns on my back. It's specifically my back, doesn't work anywhere else.

Reminds me of that game we played when I was young where you'd draw a picture on your friends back and they would try to guess what you were drawing.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    A song that is so beautifully scored, that's a good chill for me. I've been around music my whole life. I can appreciate a beautiful melody or good timing for the sound of a violin to come in. I guess I'm a music nerd.

Yeah, that's a good one. I love the sound of a pit orchestra warming up, too. That moment just before the score starts gives me chills, for real.

similar.....

to see, in person, the start of a F1 Grand Prix race gives me the chills too.

I'm envious that you've been! :heart:
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Sharks, snakes, ghosts, and aliens (just the idea of ghosts and aliens creep me out)...in roughly that order. I'm not particularly fond of spiders, either.

Sharks are definitely at the top.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    One specific ex-girlfriend.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Walking to my vehicle at night

carry a 40

always carry a 40 !

1cd4b844-dccd-40f0-a6e5-0b7e51ca205d_1.601bc052ee3a2667445d34676ae85a24.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

I'm more of a Schlitz Malt Liquor type of guy, but I feel your vibe.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Speaking of Witches.....
    Green Monkeys with swords give me the chills.
    9gfbf0ltitp2.gif
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    When I've just watched a horror movie alone and end up running up the stairs because it always feels like somebody is behind me
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Most doctors. Especially the doctor from the movie SAW. Who is very much like every doctor I've ever met.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    A brain freeze along side cold chills can be painful for me! I hate brain freezes especially if they come on really strong..
  • Carlos0690
    Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
    People eating or drinking soup ! Not sure if you eat or drink soup ??? Let's say consuming soup ?
    This should be banned !

Thank you!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    I used to have massive panic attacks in public spaces for no apparent reason. I would get tunnel vision & my hearing would not be able to pick things out & I felt like I was dying. I would either jam out of there or take up a defensive posture. Kinda freaked my college buddies out when I would stand up looking to beat the shot out of the closest thing to me if I did that & confused the hell out of them if I just left immediately without saying anything.
    Took me a year to tell them what was going on, then we all had a laugh about it & going forward any other time it happen they would help chill me out without anyone else noticing.

Other than that, nothing phases me in the realm of creepy crawlies or dangerous critters with the one exception of scorpions. Those are just damn unnatural & sneaky looking bas-tards.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Touching raw chicken did for me the first time I handled it lmao.

Seeing lots and lots of spiderwebs... or feeling a spiderweb on your face :neutral:
  • RoxieDawn
    Hearing Amazing Grace played by bagpipes, every single time i hear it, so beautiful.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Hearing Amazing Grace played by bagpipes, every single time i hear it, so beautiful.

its not amazing grace but it has amazing grace in it lol

https://youtu.be/Y-4NFvI5U9w

This absolutely worked on my chill factor too, beautiful! :) thanks for posting.. <3
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Bad chills: Snakes, using the scrubber thing on my feet during pedicures, and silverware on plates.

Good chills: nibbling on my neck or earlobe and a good leg message.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Those wind-up monkey dolls that play the cymbals, especially when the spring is running out and they start to slow down.