Motivated May 2017: Week 4 (5/22-5/31)

13»

Replies

• CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    It is the last day of my Mini-Goals May challenge!
    I've logged on daily, tracking all my foods/water
    No dairy, wheat/grains, sugar, alcohol
    No 'cheats' whatsoever- which is amazing considering all the 'FOOD PARTIES' I've been around...lol

I haven't been able to exercise much due to trying to heal- what I believe to be- plantar fasciitis. I had no idea what the heck was wrong with my right heel, until I did some research online. As usual, I discovered new information. Thankfully, after several months of pain my heel is healing (because I finally figured out I need to let it rest....not keep jumping on the treadmill). :smiley:
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    5/30:
    KB vid. And a 45 min walk.

• Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    @CrispyStars3 I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and heel spurs in February & had to stop my daily walks. I asked what I could do instead. The doc approved cycling, as it doesn't put stress on the heel or the plantar fascia since you usually pedal with the ball of the foot. So I switched to indoor cycling in February, and now that the weather is better I ride outdoors when I can, indoors when it's more convenient.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    5/30: housework
    5/31: 22 minute hard corp workout
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Steph_Maks wrote: »
    @CrispyStars3 I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and heel spurs in February & had to stop my daily walks. I asked what I could do instead. The doc approved cycling, as it doesn't put stress on the heel or the plantar fascia since you usually pedal with the ball of the foot. So I switched to indoor cycling in February, and now that the weather is better I ride outdoors when I can, indoors when it's more convenient.

Thank you for the info! Cycling would be perfect but, alas, no wheels available to pedal.
    Luckily, my foot is on the mend. I'll start out with exercise videos, see how things go.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,106 Member
    Is there a June challenge?