Cheeseaholics (not-so) Anonymous

Options
1234568»

Replies

• WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh this is so me, I can't have it in the house, I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting (or whatever form it comes in) it's the only thing I truly cannot say no to, cheese is the best tasting thing on the planet according to my taste buds, and I can't eat it in moderation.
  • kailove
    kailove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i will never give up cheese. i'll give up anything else, but never cheese.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    kailove wrote: »
    i will never give up cheese. i'll give up anything else, but never cheese.

BUMP
  • leanitup123
    Options
    Aged gouda with truffles. Love.
  • halmsafit
    halmsafit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ashley here, lover of all cheese except that of the cottage variety- nothing makes me salivate more than the thought of a cheese ball covered in almond slices with a triscuit in hand for scooping! Except actually eating it! :p:p
  • leanitup123
    Options
    halmsafit wrote: »
    Ashley here, lover of all cheese except that of the cottage variety- nothing makes me salivate more than the thought of a cheese ball covered in almond slices with a triscuit in hand for scooping! Except actually eating it! :p:p

My favorite! Love a good cheese ball. Port wine <3
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Question for all ya'll: what's the best cheese you've ever had?
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Canadian made Black Diamond extra sharp white cheddar cheese cut from a large wheel approximately 10-12" across and 4-5" high---not a cheese spread.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Walnut cheese,mmmm - haven't seen it for years!
  • BrianAWeber
    BrianAWeber Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love Havarti cheese.
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love most cheese varieties. Favorite is extra sharp cheddar, but really just about any type is good. Now that I have to watch my sodium intake closely, I always look for lowest sodium varities, or weigh out minimum portions. I have been known to eat 8 ounces or more at a sitting.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    4pbybcegen2d.jpg

just gonna leave this here

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My dad's side of the family is Scandinavian and he always has a block of gjetost. I always use a dull steak knife to cut it so all I get is a couple of slivers. I could eat the block like an apple if I allowed myself.

I was just eyeing up the Gjetost on Amazon yesterday, there’s nowhere that sells it locally and I had a sudden yearning! Some slivers with some thin slices of a juicy pear would be heaven!

All cheese is just amazing though and it’s pretty much the one food that would prevent this long time vegetarian from being vegan!

Halloumi, Feta, Roquefort, Comte, Reblochon, Jarlsberg, Wensleydale, Lancashire, Cheshire, Stilton, Brie, Baked Camembert with freshly baked crusty bread...strong Cheddar, Edam...oh and any or all goats cheese! ❤️

If I had to choose between either cheese or chocolate for the rest of my life - cheese, in a heartbeat!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    My dad's side of the family is Scandinavian and he always has a block of gjetost. I always use a dull steak knife to cut it so all I get is a couple of slivers. I could eat the block like an apple if I allowed myself.

I was just eyeing up the Gjetost on Amazon yesterday, there’s nowhere that sells it locally and I had a sudden yearning! Some slivers with some thin slices of a juicy pear would be heaven!

All cheese is just amazing though and it’s pretty much the one food that would prevent this long time vegetarian from being vegan!

Halloumi, Feta, Roquefort, Comte, Reblochon, Jarlsberg, Wensleydale, Lancashire, Cheshire, Stilton, Brie, Baked Camembert with freshly baked crusty bread...strong Cheddar, Edam...oh and any or all goats cheese! ❤️

If I had to choose between either cheese or chocolate for the rest of my life - cheese, in a heartbeat!

Yes to all your favorites!
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    🤤🤤🤤 😍 So many many choices out there hard to pick a favourite...

Pecorino Romano, french style goats cheese, buffalo mozzarella, feta and a strong Stilton blue would be on the top of my list.
    Gimme a slice on a cracker with Vegemite or fruit paste and I'm a happy girl :)
    (Have tried jack/edam but they don't have any flavour, just the texture of plastic imho)

Now I'm getting hungry 🧀

• Lazygirly
    Lazygirly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This post just told me to get up and eat some cheese.