Sarah's OMAD Journal

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    You're only up .2 from your Valentine's day, I was up 1.8 pounds from mine so you did good...Good luck getting into first place soon :)

I did it! First place (now I just have to hang onto it...):

7wtiwucuptf7.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    minigrrll wrote: »
    You're only up .2 from your Valentine's day, I was up 1.8 pounds from mine so you did good...Good luck getting into first place soon :)

7wtiwucuptf7.png

Niceeeeeeeeee! So much winning!
  • minigrrll
    Managed to remember to weigh two days in a row! Nothing really to report though. Just have to try and be sensible over the weekend. I've definitely been having too many beers, cocktails and meals over the last few months on the weekends. Summertime and the living is definitely a little too easy... (But fun...)

I keep thinking I should just be happy with maintaining over the summer, but that's really NOT what I want to do. Of course, in the moment, right as I'm about to sip a delicious cocktail on the beach, it's exactly what I want to do!

0ws0sl7qy8hm.png
  • minigrrll
    Oh and saying that about cocktails on the beach, this is the first year in quite a few where I've not even thought about my weight on the beach because I feel normal and not horrible and overweight. I didn't even realise I haven't been thinking about it until this week when I remembered how gross I used to always feel... So, YAY!!!! Love OMAD.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll wrote: »

7wtiwucuptf7.png

Niceeeeeeeeee! So much winning!

I'm not competitive at all! hahahahahah
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I knew you could do it, congrats Sarah :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Congrats!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    You are doing great on all fronts. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Your trendline is down so that is good! Keep it going. I do feel much better about my appearance also. That is a nice thing!
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Congrats on the win Sarah and boy, it has been hot, hasn't it??!!

Looks like you are trending down and yep, I'm sure you'll continue with your monthly weight loss streak!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Thanks everybody! Super busy with work and life right now, just realised I haven't even logged on in days... Will try to get caught up once this week is over... Ugh, give me strength!!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Super quick weigh-in pitstop I have got to get better at weighing again... Slowly (so very very slowly) losing (Trendweight says 0.2lbs a week, so pathetic). The 160s are proving VERY difficult to get out of.

I see so many unread messages that I'm dying to read but have no time, so busy at work and my taxes are due today also... Sob... I'm also trying to learn to play piano and the app I'm using keeps hassling me to practice (it's now been 5 or 6 days since I've done that...).

I'm still first in our activity thing at work though! :)

rt6u94kvdi7u.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Nice on the piano, keep that up!
  • minigrrll
    :) I sure wish I hadn't taken 5 days off playing! I just practised for a a while and my fingers are KILLING me... I did learn piano for a few years when I was a kid and played flute and a bit of sax in band in high school, so I can read music, so I'm quite enjoying learning again. I figure it's building new pathways in my brain so hopefully will stave off old age for a while! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE! I was in band all the way through high school, but I've been away from it for so long that it'd take some doing to get back into it - on the weight loss front, STILL PROUD OF YOU 0.2 a week or not! LOL - gives me time to catch up ;) (Though at the less than a pound a week I'm averaging too, it might take me some time lmao)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Do you have an official weigh in day for the week? Mine would be either Friday or Saturday and if the day before I wasn't low enough I would either have a water fasting day or a very low carb day...I always wanted to learn the piano...Yay for staying in first place :)
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Me too Brenda :) If I feel like I've overdone things (food-wise, that is), I'll do a mini-fast before official weigh in.

Happy piano practising Sarah :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Sounds like your musically talented! Enjoy it, embrace it. I am literally tone deaf. I don't listen to music at all.
  • minigrrll
    NICE! I was in band all the way through high school, but I've been away from it for so long that it'd take some doing to get back into it - on the weight loss front, STILL PROUD OF YOU 0.2 a week or not! LOL - gives me time to catch up ;) (Though at the less than a pound a week I'm averaging too, it might take me some time lmao)

Band geeks!! You likely will catch up with me at this rate... :)
  • minigrrll
    Do you have an official weigh in day for the week? Mine would be either Friday or Saturday and if the day before I wasn't low enough I would either have a water fasting day or a very low carb day...I always wanted to learn the piano...Yay for staying in first place :)

No, I dont' have an official day. I really need to weigh every day. I just need to get back into the habit. I always remember when I'm in a place where I can't do it, like in a meeting or walking the dogs or driving the car!