Volume Eaters Thread
Been volume eating a box of Christmas clearance mint chocolates. Does that still count?5
sarakenna12 wrote: »Ugg, I don't know how to copy from previous posts. Oh well.
Yeah, this one is under 200 calories and it's so good. I also add green onion and a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger to the sauce, which I forgot to include. If I have them around, I might add some chopped peanuts as well I'm sure any Nuac Cham sauce recipe from the internet would work great. (I just exclude any oil that isn't sesame). The point is use a ton of vege's and shiritaki noodles for a filling, fresh, and crunchy meal.
Right below the post you want to quote are buttons that say "flag" "quote" "insightful" "inspiring" "like" "hug" Press one of them and voila!
(At least on the web version. No idea about the app.)
Man, you have definitely inspired me to buy some noodles!!
Thanks for posting, both of you 😘0
Hearts of palm "hummus", I put hearts of palm, Nutritional yeast. Splashed almond milk and seasoning in nutrabulet. It is so filling!
I make oatmeal 4x its size by cooking it a really long time after keeping as overnight pats in fridge. I add glucomannan powder to make it super thick.
I cooked black eyed peas the other day for a long time then soaked while simmering
Wow! They got huge!2
pamperedlinny wrote: »
Artichoke hearts work too1
@VegjoyP I just made the "hummus" with heart of palm, nutritional yeast, almond milk and pesto rosso. That is a pretty fabulous dip. I'm going to take it tonight to my paint party. Thanks!!!1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.4K Introduce Yourself
- 42.6K Getting Started
- 258.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 305 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 509 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions