Volume Eaters Thread

Options
1103104105106107109»

Replies

• magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    Anyone have a Ninja Creami? If so is it worth it?

Definitely worth it and i use it all the time

l0mzyr20bb1q.jpg

d06tp9g4sqtx.jpg

mz6xiciikhpr.jpg

4zuiu4cp7e6b.jpg

Your pints look good. I ended up getting one. I'm still trying to figure out which base & mix-ins I like the most.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    alexmose wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Bumping post, anyone got any new ideas that are like cheesecake, peanut butter or cookie dough? :D

How about brownie batter? Mix your chocolate protein powder with almondmilk and add some jello. It’s heavenly.

This guy on You Tube actually made a Protein Powder Jello bowl...haven't tried this one though. 🤷‍♀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aT-DC4EMA&list=PLm8IMfDEonRGgVgtoNS0DPaErns5jHx_I&index=11&t=530s

Bumping!
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    I lobve Volume eating! It's truly awesome! So, I had the jaw wires taken off and now can eat( although still limited some since my whole entire bite changed, tooth broke...) when I got home the first day it was almost a panic episode. I thought I was going to eat every single thing in the house! Lol. Good thing is being almost exclusively WFPB with very minimal processed anything if at all and being vegan leaves a natural tendency to have foods that are volume by nature, literally. Beans, greens, cruciferous veggies, other veggies and tofu are my staples. Lately I've been volumizing beans or tofu. Love it. Today I experimented with 12 oz blackberries. I tried several variations in small amounts. I think the addition of chocolate protein, cocoa and oatmilk, ice in blender with glucommanon and ice was my favorite.
    Yhe super fluffy are good but I feel like a hot air balloon after 😂
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Bump! Anyone have anything new tto share? I've been experimenting with different things, restarted using Miracle noodle and Miracle rice, aquafaba, sugar free vegan pudding, of course veggies...
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Nothing new to add, but my oh my does a big bowl of salad ever satisfy!

And all winter, bowls of chili and soup.
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    hypugvv7vgl0.jpg
    This is a GAME CHANGER!!!!
    1 Can jackfruit in brine
    2 Multigrain plain rice cakes
    1 wasa cracker
    Vegan queso
    Sugar free BBq sauce
    Liquid smoke
    Soy sauce
    Dijon mustard
    Spices, smoked paprika
    Nutritional yeast.

212 calories!
  • renafena
    renafena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like big meals and I have never heard of Volume eating. My question is when you eat a large salad, can you add olive oil and vinegar? It seems that I would max out my fat intake in no time.
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    renafena wrote: »
    I like big meals and I have never heard of Volume eating. My question is when you eat a large salad, can you add olive oil and vinegar? It seems that I would max out my fat intake in no time.

Absolutely you can have oil & vinegar, or dressing, but you have to measure carefully & account for the calories. There are some light dressings out there that are pretty good, and lemon juice or vinegar on their own are options too.