Looking for friends who want to lose 60-80 pounds

2»

Replies

• danaagaynor
    danaagaynor Posts: 9 Member
    I'm looking to lose 103 lbs. Feel free to add me. I lost 60 lbs 5 years ago but unfortunately it found me and brought friends. But I'm here again with determination but with no friends could use some for motivation on here or Pacer or both.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I'm maintaining, OP, but I wish for you in a few months we can post:

username checks out :smiley:
  • lillolita420
    lillolita420 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm also brand new on here I need to lose about 100 pounds but my goal right now is 60 I have no support at home what so ever so I could really use some people in the same situation as me to talk to so anyone can add me I'm not sure how to do it myself because I've only been on here a few days thank you in advance
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    You're welcome to add me as well, I would like to lose 60-80... depending on how I feel when I get those 60 off. I've already lost about 75 lbs. :)
  • Matp75
    Matp75 Posts: 67 Member
    Same story here I lost over 80 and gained most back after an injury but I'm back on track now
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    You can add me! I have lost 24 pounds of my 100 pound need. The only time I didn't log in was when I went on vacation because wifi wasn't available. I am also a teacher so we can motivate each other to ignore the lounge treats when school starts back up!
  • charis458
    charis458 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm down almost 70 with 70 more to go. If you want to add me please do! I'm doing the long and slow lifestyle change without doing a diet but am adding exercise and healthy food choices, my kids hate it but it's getting better for all of us!