No Sugar Coke (the Coke Zero replacement...)

124»

Replies

• feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I'm not sure. There was a big bear on it.

large_16d23670-8f3f-45fb-866f-9f81ded94100.jpg
    This stuff? If so, it's really good, yeah.

Sprite, 7 Up, and Sierra Mist don't have caffeine.
    Most sodas have ~35mg per 12oz, but Pepsi Max has about twice as much.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Coke 0 already had no sugar, I have no idea why they changed it.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Relser wrote: »
    Coke 0 already had no sugar, I have no idea why they changed it.

They didn't. It's purely a label/advertising change
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    If it tastes different then back to Pepsi Max it is! I just really dislike diet coke and most fast food places only offer coke beverages :/
  • SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    There are only four diet drinks I like: A&W, Coke, Sprite, and store-brand cola. Can't stand any of the zero/decaffeinated/etc varieties.
  • wolfgang3533
    wolfgang3533 Posts: 2 Member
    Tab Cola is where it's at...been drinking it since I was 13!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Quarkles wrote: »
    DamieBird wrote: »

But, have you guys tried CHERRY VANILLA Coke Zero?! It's my go-to at the Coke mix machines. It's the best of both worlds, if that world isn't going to include Diet Dr. Pepper.

Oh man I tried cherry vanilla Coke Zero in Vegas and it was amazing. I wish we had cherry Coke Zero and vanilla Coke Zero in Canada.

There is coke zero cherry in Canada this summer

Correction. There WAS the Cherry Coke Zero in Canada. Good luck finding it now.

Yeah. I can't find it anymore, either. :(

I did, however, find that Diet Dr. Pepper is here! It's awesome. <3 Hope it doesn't disappear, too.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    vette007 wrote: »
    I gave up soda last week. I was a Coke Zero fan. After reading about soda in general, I realized that the stuff they use to sweeten it (artificial) is almost worse than sugar, so I quit soda, sugar, and 90% of bread. Tummy bloat is gone. I feel better and drum roll... I sleep better. I sure miss my evening glass full of ice and Coke Zero! I hope I never return to it. I am recovering from open heart coronary bypass surgery. I need to clean up my act.

You're sleeping better because you're not consuming caffeine shortly before bed.

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member

But, have you guys tried CHERRY VANILLA Coke Zero?! It's my go-to at the Coke mix machines. It's the best of both worlds, if that world isn't going to include Diet Dr. Pepper.

Oh man I tried cherry vanilla Coke Zero in Vegas and it was amazing. I wish we had cherry Coke Zero and vanilla Coke Zero in Canada.

I did, however, find that Diet Dr. Pepper is here! It's awesome. <3 Hope it doesn't disappear, too.

In my area we always have had diet Dr pepper in bottles at least
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    DIET COKE IS WHERE ITS AT!

All the rest is filth! (I'm looking at you Coke Zero, who spoils my overseas vacations because they only have you or Coca Cola Light, which is Coke Zero in disguise, yuck!).

Ok, I'm totally running out to try the Polar fudge soda though...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Am I the only person in the world that likes both Coke Zero and Diet Coke? And Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max, for that matter?
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited July 2017
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Am I the only person in the world that likes both Coke Zero and Diet Coke? And Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max, for that matter?

yes, heathen
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Cherry Coke Zero is one of my go-to pops (other than diet dr. pepper). I'm really hoping the new recipe isn't horrendous.

That being said, I don't mind Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi. I just happen to prefer Coke Zero.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member

Sorry....but every time I see a post by you I think of 'WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY YOUR FLUTE' and I crack up.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member

Sorry....but every time I see a post by you I think of 'WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY YOUR FLUTE' and I crack up.

Lol I am still laughing about it. There's a lot worse things to be remembered for