Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Daily logger - open diary - nearly 2 years of streaking! add me! :)
  • finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Heyo!

I just started week 1 of Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping 10 week program and I am so pumped right now! I am a mom of 4 and work full time so as you can imagine, everything else just took a back burner. I'm ready to change that. Feel free to add me :smiley:

I have about 60 pounds to lose.

• onthefitdisc
    onthefitdisc Posts: 24 Member
    I haven't added anyone yet and would love to get connected. I lost about 20lbs in about 3 months on MFP last year and gained it all back. At that time I used the standard recommendation for 2lbs/week, eating at 1200 cals. Very little exercise - mainly walking to and from the bus stops.

This time around I'm calculating my TDEE - 20% and more focused on strength training than cardio (though I do love cardio). It will come off much slower this time and I'm struggling with stalls already but I'm trying to just keep at it and let my strength grow as the pounds come off. I'm about 6 weeks in, majority of progress was in the first 3 weeks.

Age 41
    Ht 5'5"
    SW 226
    CW 214
    GW 178 (then re-evaluate)

I'd love to make accountability and support friends - feel free to add me! I'm going to peruse this thread and add more ppl as well.
  • rday217
    rday217 Posts: 16 Member
    Friends :) The more the merrier, let's do this!!
  • dandelion_85
    dandelion_85 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add
  • auke9491
    auke9491 Posts: 3 Member
    I would
  • WolfSpirit85
    WolfSpirit85 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Lindab2123
    Lindab2123 Posts: 32 Member
  • carolynsands76
    carolynsands76 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, i have just started on here. i lost 1kg this 1st week. i would love friends to add around my age 41 so we can encourage each other and become good friends. add me if you want to be friends.
  • jwest991
    jwest991 Posts: 32 Member
    Me, me!
  • jwest991
    jwest991 Posts: 32 Member
    How do you add people??

From here, you can click on someone's profile name and then again on the next page. After that there should be an add button.

• Whit_88
    Whit_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me. Im just now getting back to the app, was losing weight for about a month and a half on my own, figured I would come back here and do what I know will work/help the most.
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Always looking for friends to motivate and be motivated by. Add me!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Feel free to add me, I've been on MFP for about 5 years - and I am always looking for new friends for support, especially from the NJ or Philly area!
  • txangel210
    txangel210 Posts: 20 Member
    Looking for all motivational support, feel free to add me,
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Motivation, support and advice from cool, down to earth and real people on the same journey sought...thanks!
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm back and really serious to get going on this journey. I would love to make some friends so we can hold each other accountable and motivate one another! Please add me :)
  • jchorgan
    jchorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone!!
  • tinawheetley
    tinawheetley Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone can add me I’m back on here after having my last baby a couple months ago
  • arielstiffler
    arielstiffler Posts: 10 Member
    Friendships and fitnessships are always welcome!