Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Add me
    cw 209
    height 5'5"
    gw 145
    My name is Jessica. I have 4 kids ranging from 9 years to 3 months. I have 2 girls and 2 boys. I am a stay at home mom. I would love to meet other stay at home moms. I have multiple mini goals, the first being to get under 200 lbs, but my end goal is 145, and I want to reach it by next summer. I think my reward for reaching it is a cruise!!! Wish me luck. Please add me :)
  • myfavoritealpha
    myfavoritealpha Posts: 44 Member
    Looking to have more motivational partners!
  • melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation :smile:
  • tap_0072
    tap_0072 Posts: 22 Member
    I need some friends to keep me motivated! I'm a 35 year old momma to two and I work full time. Feel free to add me!
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Would love more friends.
    I'm 5'5" hw 236 sw 228 cw 198 gw 170-180
  • cbw232000
    cbw232000 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m 42, a single mom of 2, pretty much adult kids. I’m working full time and having a hard time working going to the gym in. I’m 5’9” and hoping to lose weight..
    Start weight 227
    Current weight 225
    Goal weight 180
  • I'm 32, with 3 kids, my goal is to lose 60 lbs. I've lost 18 since July 11th. Slow but steady. Ive cut pop and fast food, calorie intake of 1200, and walking 30 mins atleast a mile everyday I'm new to MFP. Add me, let's chat, hold me accountable let's motivate each other.
  • Mikey_boy0918
    Mikey_boy0918 Posts: 139 Member
    Looking for new more friends
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Single
    Active
    Lost a *kitten* ton of weight!
  • halfmill1
    halfmill1 Posts: 35 Member
    Anyone can add me. Down 60 pounds since February.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Any and everyone can add me if ya like
  • Mez79p
    Mez79p Posts: 33 Member
    Hey guys/gals. Happy to have more friends to encourage. Feel free to add me.
  • Me too!
  • luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    i know i sure could use some friends to keep my motivation going, September was another month of lack of commitment and motivation, having a mini goal for october and i could definitly use your motivation too! i am not online often to chat and definilty not a fan of the coment on picture above or below,, but i am here to log my good daily and stay focu daily, if u can use a friend like that, then add me and we can motivate each other.
  • runs4hops
    runs4hops Posts: 4 Member
    My 2nd time on MFP. I did well the first time, but I've been slacking-off for a multitude of reasons, so I'm back. I'm very busy, but I log-in every day. Looking for just a few friends to help keep me motivated. Old timers (40s-50s), like myself, a bonus. Feel free to add me. Thanks! :)
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Hi all, feel free to add me, I'm a daily logger. I'm also a fan of low carb and intermittent fasting, and PiYo, with about 90lbs to go. Wishing you all the best!
  • Fit_B4_Forty
    Fit_B4_Forty Posts: 950 Member
    Always looking for new, fun and active friends.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    edited October 2017
    would love some new friends
    5'11"
    age 44
    trying to get to low 170s - not far away from that now
    active runner
  • Corima30
    Corima30 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone been on MFP for about 40 something days. Been doing pretty good would like some more people to be motivated with, Add Me!!
  • Lauradiets
    Lauradiets Posts: 15 Member
    I'm a daily logger and I do accept everyone because the more friends the better of course! ✨ I hope you all have a great weekend! <3