Spray used on a plate of food to make you eat less?

Options
2»

Replies

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options

https://amazon.com/Stink-Yourself-Slim/dp/B00EPJ57NM

I'm greatly disappointed by the lack of reviews. I was expecting sugar free gummy bear greatness.

The gummy bear review with the guy dating the German girl absolutely murders me every time.

"Gefarrrr."
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    This is up there with the saddest things I've heard of.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This is up there with the saddest things I've heard of.
    What is more sad is that it got an "Inspiring" vote...

OP: How about simply not eating as much, regardless of what is on your plate?
    You will probably fail at losing weight until you learn to be disciplined with your food choices.

Have you even tried to use MFP properly?
    If you do so, you will eventually lose weight regardless of what BS spray you put on your plate or food.
    3g6z0xincps8.jpg

• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    That reminds me of when I used to suck on my hair as a kid so my dad put hot sauce in my hair to make me stop. To this day I still love hot sauce. Luckily I stopped sucking on my hair on my own. I think eating cake off yucky tasting plates would just give me an acquired taste for plate spray. Also, why have I never heard of this amusing product before? Someone please post the infomercial.

Yeah, Did the same for chewing my nails.. I love that hot bitter flavor. And I still bite my nails when I'm distracted.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

https://amazon.com/Stink-Yourself-Slim/dp/B00EPJ57NM

I'm greatly disappointed by the lack of reviews. I was expecting sugar free gummy bear greatness.

The gummy bear review with the guy dating the German girl absolutely murders me every time.

"Gefarrrr."

I love that story. And I like to keep a bag of those gummy bears around for emergencies... :)