cee134 wrote: »
    I missed something again.
    cee134 wrote: »
    I missed something again.

Me too.

Someone started a thread for mod love

That doesn't sound dramatic.
  • @leut_underpants

I cant see what nonsense you tagged me in Leut... what did I miss?
  • @leut_underpants

The public declaration of my love and unending supply of nudies. Nothing much. :ohwell:

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings

What on gods green earth do I have to do with this? I'm just trying to stay afloat in your stew of rejection!
  • @leut_underpants

The public declaration of my love and unending supply of nudies. Nothing much. :ohwell:

What on gods green earth do I have to do with this? I'm just trying to stay afloat in your stew of rejection!

It was a lifeline, an inflatable floaty in a sea of uncertainty. But lacking your comment on my naked form, I lashed out like a mighty Triton in anger and smote the thread. :rage:

😂 You're so full of it!
  • @leut_underpants

It was a lifeline, an inflatable floaty in a sea of uncertainty. But lacking your comment on my naked form, I lashed out like a mighty Triton in anger and smote the thread. :rage:

😂 You're so full of it!

It's what should have happened. :ohwell:

Maybe in a parallel universe it did happen, and you are the queen overlord of the man stew. :flowerforyou:

Edit: I guess Overlady might be a more appropriate term. Is Overlady a thing?

Overlord... Queen...Goddess... ;)

Now get back to work! Whatever it is you do...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    TL;DR

8ply1nlyg5mi.gif
  • cee134
    I know I'm missing something.

46yi1d2znt4n.gif
  • cee134
    I missed something didn't I?

y3ceaop0d3bu.gif
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I'm pretty sure you did. I missed it as well. I think everyone is talking about something, but I don't know what it is. Wait, do you think its about us?!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    We lost our “woo”
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    What you missed was Bobby and Janet were totally hooking up and then Crystal was all, "THAT'S MAH MAN!"

She threatened to tell Bobby's wife that he was macking on Janet because she was all, "THAT'S MAH MACK!"

So Bobby changed his name to Clyde and swore off women entirely and now can only be found on gRindr.

Janet and Crystal totally made up and had a threesome with Bobby's ex-wife, MacKenzie, whereupon they both contracted an STI which MacKenzie had gotten from Bobby who has been hooking up with with guys in video booths.

The whole thing has shaken everything to the core and now no one trusts anyone to cheat on their spouses with any kind of sincerity any more.

The end.

The above is a complete work of fiction and the characters and names represent no real people.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    What you missed was Bobby and Janet were totally hooking up and then Crystal was all, "THAT'S MAH MAN!"

She threatened to tell Bobby's wife that he was macking on Janet because she was all, "THAT'S MAH MACK!"

So Bobby changed his name to Clyde and swore off women entirely and now can only be found on gRindr.

Janet and Crystal totally made up and had a threesome with Bobby's ex-wife, MacKenzie, whereupon they both contracted an STI which MacKenzie had gotten from Bobby who has been hooking up with with guys in video booths.

The whole thing has shaken everything to the core and now no one trusts anyone to cheat on their spouses with any kind of sincerity any more.

The end.

The above is a complete work of fiction and the characters and names represent no real people.
    you forgot the free nudes with every purchase
  • SwannySez

The end.

How DARE you! I may be easy, but I am NOT cheap.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member

The end.

I thought full access to you was only $20/month.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2019

The end.

Yeah! Only the first one is free

That’s how they hook ya.

psst. hey! wanna taste? and then boom! you’re selling the family silver.
  • SwannySez

The end.

I thought full access to you was only $20/month.

That is the friends and family rate. Everybody else? 25.99