Please help me

13»

Replies

• daisyfields79
    daisyfields79 Posts: 69 Member
    My Doctor says I'm perfectly healthy lol.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    My Doctor says I'm perfectly healthy lol.

Yeah mine told me that too, said i was having issues because of my weight.....

Turned out my thyroid tests had been coming back abnormal for years, that other blood markers had been abnormal and my doctor had chosen to ignore it because of my weight

Im lucky that a hospital consultant decided to check through old test results

Sadly my joints had already formed crystals and the damage from that is lasting

If in doubt seek a second opinion
  • Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Laci LaBeau super dieters tea. Shhhh, not the healthiest...
  • daisyfields79
    daisyfields79 Posts: 69 Member
    Oh my Doctor is amazing, when I first told her I was going to lose weight, she said good, I can't believe how much you put on since you had your son, imagine what you would look like if you did this when he was born. I was about 30 pounds smaller when he was born then I was when I got pregnant lol. She sent me for blood work and said she wants to see me every 2-3 months for more blood work to make sure everything is fine and I'm not lacking in anything. That was the last time I went on the Atkins diet. This time it's not a diet lol it's a lifestyle change.
  • Bananady
    Bananady Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2017
    I just am skeptical of an extreme calorie defict, I was where you are about a year ago (in terms of how I thought i had to lose weight). Until I found this super inspiring and positive podcast called Half Size Me
    It's really changed the way I view my body and my self-talk.
    Ok haha I sound like an ad- seriously though, it's really worth a listen!

(P.S. I eat persimmons and drink a black coffee to help my movements in the morning ;)
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Haribo sugar-free gummy bears.

Note: read Amazon reviews of product before ingesting. And the warning on the bag.