A big mug of tea
  • caryll4
    caryll4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with almond milk, artificial sweetner
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Although, as stated above, I don't eat breakfast, I *do* have a cup of coffee with stevia first thing in the morning because coffee. :)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Although, as stated above, I don't eat breakfast, I *do* have a cup of coffee with stevia first thing in the morning because coffee. :)

Right there with ya. No stevia though. I actually roast and grind my own.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    No time to eat this morning. Slice of cheese on the way out the door followed by a croissant with cheese. Tomorrow. I will get up ten minutes earlier tomorrow.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Today I had an iced coffee with vanilla whey protein powder and a homemade zucchini muffin. Yesterday it was a Van's frozen waffle with peanut butter and wild Maine blueberry jam.
  • briggsman35
    briggsman35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I generally go with high protein, some fat, little or no sugar and very low carbs. 1 whole large egg and 1 large egg white, low sodium turkey bacon (2 strips), a diet Dr pepper and a men's one a day multivitamin. That's 137 calories, then a quest protein bar as a snack (190 calories) between breakfast and lunch.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Bratwurst with assorted roasted veggies and an english muffin. Though to be honest, I brought it for lunch but it sounded so good I ate it for breakfast instead. Will have the fruit and yogurt I brought for breakfast for lunch.
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A protein shake with protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, and cold brew coffee. I usually have some variation of a protein shake, or otherwise a protein bar or small snacky items- jerky and cheese, greek yogurt, a few veggies.
  • blueberryunicorns
    blueberryunicorns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had multigrain bagel with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Today: coffee with 1 tbs half and half and 1/2 tbs sugar free hazelnut syrup... I didn't finish it so I then used my now cold coffee to make a protein shake with 14g each vitacost whole foods shake and PEScience Snickerdoodle protein powder, ice, a small chunk of frozen banana, 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same thing everyday, cup of tea with a splash of milk, porridge made up with water, a banana and a yogurt, pretty low in everything and filling, sometimes I add a ginger and lemon teabag to my usual cup of tea, my diary is open to public if you want to look :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    Options
    This morning it was oatmeal (with raisins, blueberries, cinnamon & maple syrup) along with coffee, Mott's Low-sodium garden cocktail & a banana.
  • strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Avocado toast, soft boiled eggs and a latte. My current fave!!! I alternate that with, overnight banana and peanut butter oats with a latte when I'm crunched for time.
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My work week breakfast is coffee with favored creamer (usually crème brulee or sweet cream) and a homemade sandwich with an English muffin, slice of bacon, and an egg. I tried out two eggs this morning and didn't feel the need to eat my midmorning greek yogurt, so I might do that more often and save the difference in calories.