18910111214»

Replies

• goldiejdb
    goldiejdb Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2018
    avmbh16i7670.jpeg
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Please add me I have over 100lbs to loose and need all the help I can get.
  • susan232002
    susan232002 Posts: 1 Member
    I am new and looking to lose about 120 pounds. I really need some friends on here for support and accountability. Any of y’all want to add me? Thanks!
  • annbutler56
    annbutler56 Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me. I am struggling to get off the insanity cycle of self sabotage. I will do better with a group. But no time for meetings. I'm at 265 and would like to be at 150. I do like the small steps towards an attainable goal.
  • Stephnp
    Stephnp Posts: 4 Member
    So happy to read about your success!! To echo what many people have said I really like the idea of looking at it like a series of small goals! I’ve got about 150 to lose, I’ve been watching what I eat and journaling for two weeks now and I’m down 12 lbs. I don’t notice it yet, but I try to tell myself I’m carrying around two less sacks of potatoes. Anyone who’s working to lose 100+ or has lost that much feel free to add me!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    New people: take before photos! My first before photo was when I was already 50 lbs down and I really wish now that I'm down 123 lbs that I had one of me at my highest weight. Track and log and just take it one day at a time, time will pass before you know it.
  • annbutler56
    annbutler56 Posts: 4 Member
    I am new and looking to lose about 120 pounds. I really need some friends on here for support and accountability. Any of y’all want to add me? Thanks!

Feel free to add me. I can't figure it out yet.
  • JenRush1968
    JenRush1968 Posts: 5 Member
    I have 106 pounds I would like to lose,please add me. We can motivate each other!