Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's your kryptonite?

1141516171820»

Replies

• brywill32606brywill32606 Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    General T'so's Chicken

• useyourthornsuseyourthorns Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Cheese, and I'm supposed to avoid casein so it's doubly bad.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Havent had it but Craving halvah... and a "shadow" - doughnut I used to get 24 years ago- vanilla cream filled cake, chocolate icing and colored sprinkles. It was unlike any doughnut I ever had... I truly have not had a doughnut in 20 plus years but can just taste that one! I had it with hot chocolate.. mmm

p4mblbzosdpz.png
    was it like this?
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,350 Member Member Posts: 1,350 Member
    Havent had it but Craving halvah... and a "shadow" - doughnut I used to get 24 years ago- vanilla cream filled cake, chocolate icing and colored sprinkles. It was unlike any doughnut I ever had... I truly have not had a doughnut in 20 plus years but can just taste that one! I had it with hot chocolate.. mmm

p4mblbzosdpz.png
    was it like this?

Nope- like this- hlgss9o8qsmj.jpg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member
    Honestly, meat of any kind
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,350 Member Member Posts: 1,350 Member
    Chocolate chip cookie dough and now I found one I can enjoy on occasion- Sweet Loreins! Gluten free and vegan. So good !
  • chris89topherchris89topher Member Posts: 283 Member Member Posts: 283 Member
    Chocolate chip cookie dough and now I found one I can enjoy on occasion- Sweet Loreins! Gluten free and vegan. So good !

I keep wanting to try that! It's on my list, but I also don't want to eat the entire package so I usually walk past it. But soon I'm going to check that box off the list. Glad to hear it's good!

It is good, agreed!
  • thompsjared3thompsjared3 Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    Mine is the TruFru chocolate covered frozen raspberries/strawberries at Costco. Just posted about them and honestly, I said this in my post, but I could eat the whole bag!