Wednesday Chat

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.

Did you pull that joke out of Uranus?

That there's a massive storm brewing on Uranus, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope reveals

rl5k3nxfopjr.jpg

Must've had too much chili :)
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.

Did you pull that joke out of Uranus?

That there's a massive storm brewing on Uranus, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope reveals

rl5k3nxfopjr.jpg

Must've had too much chili :)

Looks more like a blue ball
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Well this Wednesday chat took a spicy turn.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2019
    Happy Wednesday,

I see some people may be absent now.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Wednesday Joke of the Day

All of my friends have such expansive bucket lists.
    Mine is just a little pail in comparison.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    it's done.....

How did it go?

More importantly, where did you put the body?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Why the crap does it keep snowing here?
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member

because snow does NOT play nice. I think this has been established, hehe. I'm totally done with it and ready to complain about how hot it is in July...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    DFTNicki wrote: »

because snow does NOT play nice. I think this has been established, hehe. I'm totally done with it and ready to complain about how hot it is in July...

You can’t hate boooth
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited February 2019

You can’t hate boooth

I hate cold weather. I only like snow because I like playing in it with the kids (it's so rare that we get enough for that or any snow for that matter) and I always get out of work for snow. If I did not have kids or a job, I wouldn't like snow.
    I feel I have the right to complain about the cold as much as I want during winter because I DO NOT complain about the summer heat (and we get a LOT of that down here).
    Anyway, I sincerely feel sorry for people who have actual winters.
  • CaptainFantastic01

You can’t hate boooth

I hate cold weather. I only like snow because I like playing in it with the kids (it's so rare that we get enough for that or any snow for that matter) and I always get out of work for snow. If I did not have kids or a job, I wouldn't like snow.
    I feel I have the right to complain about the cold as much as I want during winter because I DO NOT complain about the summer heat (and we get a LOT of that down here).
    Anyway, I sincerely feel sorry for people who have actual winters.

This. This is good. pick one and be mad about it and shut up about the rest. Good show
  • DFTNicki

You can’t hate boooth

You can when you have our HUMIDITY! How can one breathe out there? Holy cats... I love being outside, don't get me wrong...but come on! How do you stay cool in the humid-ness....
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member

You can’t hate boooth

You can when you have our HUMIDITY! How can one breathe out there? Holy cats... I love being outside, don't get me wrong...but come on! How do you stay cool in the humid-ness....

I'm a little crazy in that I actually LIKE the humidity, and I'm in southeast USA and not on the coast so it's humid down here.
    I lived out west in a desert for a little while in my 20s and it helped me to appreciate the humidity as far as it's so much better for your skin (especially now that I have adult onset eczema) and since I don't have curly hair I like how the humidity makes my hair not dry like it is in winter time.
    I know I am in the minority on liking the humidity though.
  • CaptainFantastic01

You can’t hate boooth

Water duh
  • DFTNicki

You can’t hate boooth

Water duh

I'm not a fish...haha. and there aren't any beaches near by...boooooo hahaha.