Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Wednesday Chat

1666769717274

Replies

  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.

    Why is happy the only emotion that gets its own hour? Seems a bit emotionist if you ask me
  • jsangreenjsangreen Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I just became a member and love this!!! Very Excited to be 13 lbs down in 17 days!!!😁

    I’m wondering if anyone can help me???
    At first my IPhone steps were logging great in MFP. Now after 15 days of use MFP is NOT logging ALL my IPhone steps!!!😖😫
    Anywhere from a 298-593 deficit!!! Any suggestions or knowledge???
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.

    Why is happy the only emotion that gets its own hour? Seems a bit emotionist if you ask me

    Did you know:

    The words "happy" and "hour" have appeared together for centuries when describing pleasant times. In act I, scene 2 of William Shakespeare's King Henry V the protagonist says, "Therefore, my lords, omit no happy hour/That may give furtherance to our expedition..." The use of the phrase "happy hour," to refer to a scheduled period of entertainment is of much more recent vintage.

    Let us not forget a hot minute nor sad second.
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    jsangreen wrote: »
    I just became a member and love this!!! Very Excited to be 13 lbs down in 17 days!!!😁

    I’m wondering if anyone can help me???
    At first my IPhone steps were logging great in MFP. Now after 15 days of use MFP is NOT logging ALL my IPhone steps!!!😖😫
    Anywhere from a 298-593 deficit!!! Any suggestions or knowledge???

    I find I get better answers about fitness when I post here:

    General Health, Fitness and Diet
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/general-diet-and-weight-loss-help
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.

    Why is happy the only emotion that gets its own hour? Seems a bit emotionist if you ask me

    Did you know:

    The words "happy" and "hour" have appeared together for centuries when describing pleasant times. In act I, scene 2 of William Shakespeare's King Henry V the protagonist says, "Therefore, my lords, omit no happy hour/That may give furtherance to our expedition..." The use of the phrase "happy hour," to refer to a scheduled period of entertainment is of much more recent vintage.

    Let us not forget a hot minute nor sad second.

    I’ll give you hot minute - never heard sad second myself though - appreciate the fun fact though
  • pudgy1977pudgy1977 Member Posts: 13,502 Member Member Posts: 13,502 Member
    Holy *kitten* it's Wednesday! WOOT WOOT
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Holy *kitten* it's Wednesday! WOOT WOOT

    5jjf2bxmyna2.gif
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.

    Why is happy the only emotion that gets its own hour? Seems a bit emotionist if you ask me

    Did you know:

    The words "happy" and "hour" have appeared together for centuries when describing pleasant times. In act I, scene 2 of William Shakespeare's King Henry V the protagonist says, "Therefore, my lords, omit no happy hour/That may give furtherance to our expedition..." The use of the phrase "happy hour," to refer to a scheduled period of entertainment is of much more recent vintage.

    Let us not forget a hot minute nor sad second.

    I’ll give you hot minute - never heard sad second myself though - appreciate the fun fact though

    I may have made up a sad second because I needed more examples.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.

    Why is happy the only emotion that gets its own hour? Seems a bit emotionist if you ask me

    Did you know:

    The words "happy" and "hour" have appeared together for centuries when describing pleasant times. In act I, scene 2 of William Shakespeare's King Henry V the protagonist says, "Therefore, my lords, omit no happy hour/That may give furtherance to our expedition..." The use of the phrase "happy hour," to refer to a scheduled period of entertainment is of much more recent vintage.

    Let us not forget a hot minute nor sad second.

    I’ll give you hot minute - never heard sad second myself though - appreciate the fun fact though

    I may have made up a sad second because I needed more examples.

    I can appreciate that
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,233 Member Member Posts: 9,233 Member
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    Wednesday Joke of the Day:

    I went to the shooting range for the first time and couldn’t get my gun to fire.
    Now I have to read the trouble shooting section in the manual.
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
  • pudgy1977pudgy1977 Member Posts: 13,502 Member Member Posts: 13,502 Member
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    x0ws43ctefm6.jpg

    Missed Wednesday.
    edited June 2019
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
  • DazzabeanDazzabean Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it happy hour yet?

    It's always happy hour on Wednesday.

    It's always happy hour😃
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    I keep missing it!
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
Sign In or Register to comment.