Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• kevinflemming1982kevinflemming1982 Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    Ecstatic!

Nailed an interview and application for a security firm, who called me today and confirmed that they want me to work for them. I have training coming up sometime in the near future when all the paperwork is done and dusted.

A real chance at starting a proper career, if I work hard enough, instead of just taking on jobs that don't go anywhere.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,386 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,386 Member
    Ecstatic!

Nailed an interview and application for a security firm, who called me today and confirmed that they want me to work for them. I have training coming up sometime in the near future when all the paperwork is done and dusted.

A real chance at starting a proper career, if I work hard enough, instead of just taking on jobs that don't go anywhere.

Congratulations :)
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
  • SharsouSharsou Member Posts: 7,442 Member Member Posts: 7,442 Member
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 34,537 Member Member Posts: 34,537 Member
    Happy I got my daughter a slingshot so she can get off her phone and video game 😂
    9bb6jqp0qit9.jpg

She looks like a pro at it already.

Let me guess she watched a video on it and know is a skilled pro.
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Member Posts: 34,537 Member Member Posts: 34,537 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Happy I got my daughter a slingshot so she can get off her phone and video game 😂
    9bb6jqp0qit9.jpg

She is pretty good. She got the target on the 2nd try! Her momma showed her 😜 that's what I played with when I was her age. I may have shot my brothers a few times with it 🤷‍♀️😂

That's cool.

Ha, shooting the boys. I kinda figured you as a tomboy.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    9bb6jqp0qit9.jpg

She is pretty good. She got the target on the 2nd try! Her momma showed her 😜 that's what I played with when I was her age. I may have shot my brothers a few times with it 🤷‍♀️😂

That's cool.

😂 never really been a tomboy but I did grow up getting picked on by 2 annoying brothers and was the only girl in the family 😜
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    9bb6jqp0qit9.jpg

That's cool.

😂 never really been a tomboy but I did grow up getting picked on by 2 annoying brothers and was the only girl in the family 😜

hey now, brothers are never annoying 😇
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Member, Premium Posts: 6,979 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,979 Member
    Blessed ❤

I'm a Great Aunt! Baby Milo was born today, 6 weeks ahead of time, but doing well.
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    9bb6jqp0qit9.jpg

That's cool.

hey now, brothers are never annoying 😇

No comment 🙄😜 I still love them to death... and for the record, I was and can be pretty damn annoying too 😂
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Blessed ❤

I'm a Great Aunt! Baby Milo was born today, 6 weeks ahead of time, but doing well.

Congrats! 😊
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,386 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,386 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Blessed ❤

Congratulations Aunty :)
  • helow88helow88 Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    I'm feeling really impatient, because I'm moving in a month.

I can't wait to get going and move. I can't stop thinking about packing/preparing, what things need to go, who to call, etc.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Member, Premium Posts: 6,979 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,979 Member
    Content

Got an excellent report card at my endocrinologist's appointment today. I'm one of only two patients that got off insulin and stayed off. Don't have to see her for a year. 😎