Weird Neighbors?

Options
13»

Replies

• beatlesfan31
    beatlesfan31 Posts: 66 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    There was a woman in the apartments behind my house who I saw once or twice going to the mailbox (my mailbox was right next to those for the apartments.) One night, around 10 p.m., someone starts banging on my door and when I open it she's there and she's crying and telling me that she's sick and needs help. I offer to drive her to the emergency room but then she totally loses it and starts screaming "What about my son?" I didn't know her at all and definitely didn't know that she had a son. So, after she calmed down, I gave her some old cold medicine I had and she left. Two nights later she comes back and this time tells me she's going out to the bars and needs me to watch her son. I'd never even seen the kid, let alone met him, and had just met her when she banged on my door when she was sick and yet she was just going to let some stranger watch her kid. That was weird to me.
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My neighbor gets messed up quacks like a duck and jumps off his deck railing. Nice neighborhood too..I'll be sitting on my porch and I hear quack...quack...smh
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Twice I've seen my (attractive) 50-something neighbor taking selfies in her backyard next to her other next-door neighbor's fence and flowering vines.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    There was a woman in the apartments behind my house who I saw once or twice going to the mailbox (my mailbox was right next to those for the apartments.) One night, around 10 p.m., someone starts banging on my door and when I open it she's there and she's crying and telling me that she's sick and needs help. I offer to drive her to the emergency room but then she totally loses it and starts screaming "What about my son?" I didn't know her at all and definitely didn't know that she had a son. So, after she calmed down, I gave her some old cold medicine I had and she left. Two nights later she comes back and this time tells me she's going out to the bars and needs me to watch her son. I'd never even seen the kid, let alone met him, and had just met her when she banged on my door when she was sick and yet she was just going to let some stranger watch her kid. That was weird to me.

Did you watch her son?