Beach Body Workouts

2»

Replies

• gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    I've just completed p90x3, and now doing shift shop and love it. Modifying has been my friend and still get an awesome workout in. I started at 260lbs+
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    I did T-25 when I was first starting to lose weight and get back into shape. It was a great workout and I did it for 3 months. I was 60 and apparently had bunions and plantar fasciitis that I didn't know I had. Be careful with burpees and planks and stuff if you have bunions.
    I then did weights - Body Beast. It wasn't cardio but I got very strong. I bought the DVDs.

Because of my feet I gave up jumping on the floor and now bike, row, and do hand weights. If I didn't have foot problems I'd have gotten one of the p90 series next. I tried Jillian's 30 Day Shred (not BB) but that hurt my knees. Whatever you do, start slowly and give your body a chance to get stronger as you don't want injuries.
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm currently doing Chalean Extreme, and I'm loving it! I feel a lot stronger already. The workouts are completely doable and fun, fun, fun!