I finally found what worked!

Options
2»

Replies

• igarcia13
    igarcia13 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love IF! After years and years of trying to lose weight, it has been the only thing that has worked! I'm glad you were able to find something that works for you
  • HarlemNY17
    HarlemNY17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Water weight . You don't lose that much in 6 days. When you drink more water that's what happens
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I think IF is very useful for people who find that eating pattern decreases total calorie consumption. I have struggled a lot with binge eating and I like IF because it helps me feel more satisfied on fewer calories. I always found it strange that people advocated eating every couple hours, because in college I found I was ravenously hungry when I ate breakfast in the morning and had trouble concentrating in class, but when I skipped breakfast I could comfortably make it until I got home to eat. So when I came across IF it seemed like common sense it would help me simply because of the pattern. The benefits of fasting alone are iffy at best, imo. I haven't done a large amount of research on it, but opinions are pretty mixed iirc and I'd wait for more studies before a claiming it's a wonder.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs by just hitting my daily calorie allowance. I would not go making it too complicated.