Do you believe in Canadians?

12345679»

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    I have spoken to a Canadian on a train once.
    At least she said she was Canadian. She may well have been American.
    I can't tell the difference, I'm European.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Ohh hey, sorry I was didn't prove my existence sooner, I was busy shining up my skidoo for winter's arrival next month, then I was oot and aboot bringing my beaver to the vet, hanging out with my cousin Justin Bieber and doing some renos around my igloo, forgive me! ;)

LOL! BEST. ANSWER. EVER!
    And yes that is the Rockies in the background of my profile pic. EH!

Oh, are you also getting ready for the Polar bear races???? I am STOKED for that!!!!!

You know it! Got a brand new parka for the occasion. I'm so excited to see Jimmy, Sally and Suzie from Canada...it's been too long :drinker:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I live in Washington state and see them driving around in their fancy European cars and visiting our outlet malls all the time. We try not to piss them off because every so often they turn the freeze cannon in our direction and send their minus-87 degree air over the border causing mass hysteria. And I don't care what they say - they've got an accent. Not so much "Aboot", more like "Aboat". And not "Eh?", but "Hey?".
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    If Canada is the hat of America then what's that make Mexico? :noway:

Canada it could be worse... but we still love you none the less you gave us Hockey :D and pan cakes! And more hot chicks
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    i see lots of anecdotal evidence on this thread, but no firm proof.

i am still skeptical. i don't even think the land north of America is habitable.

frozen-tundra_5591.jpg
This discussion has been closed.