SHARE YOUR TATTOOS HERE

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    @Raquel_Mama Your tattoos are beautiful!
    And I’m sure you are a beautiful person 😊

Thanks. I like to think I am. But, I've asked for the picture to be removed. I don't need snoody *kitten* being rude about it.

I saw the pic. And not only is it a beautiful tattoo, I was terrifically impressed that you managed to photograph it tastefully, without showing anything.

I'm sorry someone was rude, that was totally unwarranted.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    This is one of my favorites.

f4jqovbo9d6o.jpeg

I love this!!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    @Raquel_Mama Your tattoos are beautiful!
    And I’m sure you are a beautiful person 😊

Thanks. I like to think I am. But, I've asked for the picture to be removed. I don't need snoody *kitten* being rude about it.

I saw the pic. It an amazing and beautiful tattoo!
  • fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    gt8q6k7xzv5q.jpeg
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2018
    8Nl5lNWh.jpg
    dj5xK0Hh.jpg
    fFRRDtoh.jpg
    OriNOx8h.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Okay.. I'm lined up to get a rather large tattoo in Oct. How much pain should I realistically be expecting? I was already told I'd be sitting for 5+ hours while he works on (and hopefully finishes) it.

There are some lovely tattoos (and inspiration for future tats for me). :)
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Okay.. I'm lined up to get a rather large tattoo in Oct. How much pain should I realistically be expecting? I was already told I'd be sitting for 5+ hours while he works on (and hopefully finishes) it.

It depends on your pain tolerance really. My breast tattoo (the lesbian pride symbol) didn't hurt at all. But my right arm tattoo hurt like a *kitten* because it was on arm fat too.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    edited August 2018

It depends on your pain tolerance really. My breast tattoo (the lesbian pride symbol) didn't hurt at all. But my right arm tattoo hurt like a *kitten* because it was on arm fat too.

Can I see your tat? I don’t have any pride tattoos but I I got “Her” tattooed on my forearm for my girlfriend. She got the same 😏

Edit: Sorry I see your tatt a few posts up. Love it!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member

Depends on your pain tolerance & the area. After awhile you just kind of go almost numb & it becomes a dull pain.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited August 2018
    Jax2120 wrote: »

Depends on your pain tolerance & the area. After awhile you just kind of go almost numb & it becomes a dull pain.

Fairly high tolerance to pain (compared to other people I know) and the tattoo is in the middle of my upper back, between the shoulder blades. Kinda hoping I can just fall asleep and let him work, lol. I drew and designed my own thing, so I should be seeing how he altered my art to suit the tattoo. Getting excited about it as time draws nearer.
  • Jax2120 wrote: »
    r3ci03ykzon4.jpeg
    wkn3mgr3ah8m.jpeg
    jirazdvh6ouf.jpeg
    gggncs3ka2kg.jpeg
    19lnnmjtbosw.jpeg
    v4iin4rz6cbo.jpeg
    wys2syg2493v.jpeg

I have a few more that I don’t have pics of. But these are my favorites.

Amazing work
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Jax2120 wrote: »

Fairly high tolerance to pain (compared to other people I know) and the tattoo is in the middle of my upper back, between the shoulder blades. Kinda hoping I can just fall asleep and let him work, lol. I drew and designed my own thing, so I should be seeing how he altered my art to suit the tattoo. Getting excited about it as time draws nearer.

I've found that the less flesh under the area = more discomfort. Wrist and ankle are supposed to be bad spots. I have one across half my upper back and it was a bit tender over the spine but the rest was fine.

The number of tattoos some people have should give you an idea that it's definitely not unbearably painful.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    fdo1ioou5e0g.jpeg