What irks you?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    awkward freaking selfies I have to awkwardly split on my lunch break at work and my snoopy coworkers are like what the heck are you looking at.

This is why we want it workplace friendly guys

Love,
    Your favorite mod

...details?!

all the awkward things, stop posting awkward crap

Wait, so your day job is not an mfp moderator?

No, staff work for MFP. Mods are all volunteers, who waste away our precious free time chasing you silly people around. But I have a real job that pays real money, not hugs.

Sooo.. you're at your real job, playing on mfp ? :laugh:

See we arent as different from yall as you think ;)

Tbh it's been nice seeing you around.. and no , not sucking up.. its just nice to see that you actually are a friendly, regular person and that you interact and can have fun like the rest of us.

I think you've gone a long way to show Mods don't always sneak around waiting to catch us up or have no sense of humour and just want to jail us all..

:+1:

Actually mods dont sneak around trying to catch you at all usually. Most of our moderation is the result of user reports. Typically we only moderate advertising and suspected eating disorders on our own. Unless its really bad.

But recently we realize you giys were missing your mod buddy since adamathletic has been busy IRL lately so I thought I would try to fill in a bit.

Btw alex is a staff member, I think you are confusing her w adamathletic the mod
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited January 2018
    awkward freaking selfies I have to awkwardly split on my lunch break at work and my snoopy coworkers are like what the heck are you looking at.

Love,
    Your favorite mod

...details?!

No, staff work for MFP. Mods are all volunteers, who waste away our precious free time chasing you silly people around. But I have a real job that pays real money, not hugs.

Tbh it's been nice seeing you around.. and no , not sucking up.. its just nice to see that you actually are a friendly, regular person and that you interact and can have fun like the rest of us.

I think you've gone a long way to show Mods don't always sneak around waiting to catch us up or have no sense of humour and just want to jail us all..

Actually mods dont sneak around trying to catch you at all usually. Most of our moderation is the result of user reports. Typically we only moderate advertising and suspected eating disorders on our own. Unless its really bad.

But recently we realize you giys were missing your mod buddy since adamathletic has been busy IRL lately so I thought I would try to fill in a bit.

Btw alex is a staff member, I think you are confusing her w adamathletic the mod

Yeah I know you guys don't .. but there are some that thought that.

Nope, I know of both.. Alex staff and Adam Mod.
    Side note: didn't know Alex was a girl though :smiley:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    The passive aggressive nature of the “woo”
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

Love,
    Your favorite mod

...details?!

Yeah I know you guys don't .. but there are some that thought that.

Nope, I know of both.. Alex staff and Adam Mod.
    Side note: didn't know Alex was a girl though :smiley:

Now you can post in the TIL thread ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    When the only pictures people have are snapchat filter pictures. How am I supposed to know what you look like when you're not a farm animal?

<3 Great minds

• W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Today there was a User Name, that was shown as being the final comment; within several threads but when I went to, each thread; only the previous person's comment appears!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Pharmaceutical commercials
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    When I delete my own status updates on accident :| . I'm not typing all that again lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    When I have to practically fill out a damn application at the pump just to get gas
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    When I get picked last
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Being awake when you should be sleeping.
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Self checkouts
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    I haven't noticed that I didn't properly close my tumbler and now there's coffee all over my shirt. Just great.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited January 2018
    I haven't noticed that I didn't properly close my tumbler and now there's coffee all over my shirt. Just great.

I spill coffee on myself at least once a month.

I can't stand when people use the word 'ilk.' I've only ever seen it used by very close-minded, pretentious, and hateful people online who lump groups of people together into one faceless enemy.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    When I have to practically fill out a damn application at the pump just to get gas

I pull up and snap my fingers and say "oh gaston! Gas please."

The song “be our guest” just played in my head radio