mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    A chocolate chip cookie that tastes blah
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    A chocolate chip cookie that tastes blah

A chocolate chip cookie that isn't. Stop tricking me with raisins and oatmeal! If I wanted to eat a faux healthy cookie, I'd eat one!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Me, and the fact that I don't often enjoy the present...always wanting something else
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    When you are watching a movie and understand fine what's happening and someone keeps explaining everything to you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When you're trying to paint your nails and the group chat just got interesting.

You shouldn't paint your nails and phone at the same time.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    When you are watching a movie and understand fine what's happening and someone keeps explaining everything to you.

When your watching a movie while trying to eat chips, and you can barely hear the dialect over your crunching

when your watching a movie and eating chips and have to turn up the volume to hear what they are saying and then it suddenly blasts loud music and makes you jump and you throw your chips all over the room on accident
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Clients interrupting my interneting
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    When your office is a converted shipping container (metal box) so you turn up the heat to 73 because its cold. 10 minutes later its 84 in there for some reason so you turn the heat down. 10 minutes later its freezing.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

When your watching a movie while trying to eat chips, and you can barely hear the dialect over your crunching

when your watching a movie and eating chips and have to turn up the volume to hear what they are saying and then it suddenly blasts loud music and makes you jump and you throw your chips all over the room on accident

I had to learn how to read lips to avoid this problem

I just got a dog
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Subtitles.. just... subtitles...
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Being trapped inside someone’s head. lol
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    People in general, but more specifically women with purses, who stand in line waiting to get up and buy stuff, but wait until the clerk gives them the total before ever considering getting ready to pay. It is like it is a surprise, and they have to finally get out their wallet or rummage 5 minutes through their purse looking for whatever to pay. Even worse when you get that lady who is trying to scrape the bottom of the purse for change instead of just giving them that $1 bill they are holding...and holding everyone up. Flippin' idiots wasting my oxygen and time.

Exponentially worse when they are on their phone and just refuse to interrupt their conversation for something like paying attention and paying quickly.

When I was a cashier people always did this. The register opens automatically after I total it up, I'm supposed to take the money and close it within a certain amount of time. If it stays open too long (waiting for someone to find their stupid change) it sets off a red flag in the computer I have to explain at the end of the day because the register being open so long is "suspicious".

Take your change to a coin bank, people. FFS.

Those coin banks want to rob me of 7-10%!, otherwise I would. That irks the hell out of me.

Why don’t banks take change anymore? At least where I’m from.

True. Take it to a regular bank then :lol:

That’s the right thing to do, but my bank doesn’t see it that way. They want nothing to do with it unless it’s paper. :lol:

most require you to roll the coins now, will they not take them if you roll them?

Mine depended on the location. Some have sorting machines and will take loose change, some make you roll it but ain't nobody got time fo dat

Most credit unions do it for free unless you are not a member.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Do you have any idea how hard it is to read subtitles while your reading lips?

imkcl0s1lp0o.gif
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    When your office is a converted shipping container (metal box) so you turn up the heat to 73 because its cold. 10 minutes later its 84 in there for some reason so you turn the heat down. 10 minutes later its freezing.

Am I in a shipping container ...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Do you have any idea how hard it is to read subtitles while your reading lips?

imkcl0s1lp0o.gif

hlfpaofwk0er.gif

I love that you are using this so much